20 week scan date came through!

scottishlassie

Reaction score
Just a thread to say how excited i am that i got my 20 week scan date!!! 24 March :):dance: so 2 weeks on thursday!!! I'm soooo excited! We're going to find out the sex too (if we can!).

I really can't believe it's so close now!

Xxx

I know its crazy how time flys. It seems to go so slowly at the start. I'm so happy though :) xxx

That's great :) enjoy it hun and hope you can find out babys sex!

x

ohh congrats on the scan date. Your scan is the day after mine. Hope yours goes well and the baby co-operates Enjoy hun:)

Woo Hoo. :) its coming round quickly, isnt it... mine is the 28th and we are going to find out sex to (if baby behaves) 3weeks 2day for me!! :) xx

It really has gone quick. Can't wait to find out what you're having :)
Mine is on 7th April and it can't come quick enough!

Aww, yay! I'll try to remember to say happy birthday if my pregnancy brain doesn't set in too much :) x

I really can't wait like! :)
Hehe kelly our scan dates are close together again! i remember our 12 week scan being close :)
I have a feeling we're having a girl, but my friend who has a little boy thinks i'm having a boy! I'm happy either way i just can't wait to find out :):)!! xxx

Hi Scottish Lassie

I'm also having my 20 week scan on the 24th March and will be finding out the sex if we can. Simply cannot wait!

x

:dance: Yay for our up and coming scans :dance: im soo excited! i wonder what we are all having??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maegan
Back