20 week scan & consultant

Lilmoomin

Reaction score
Yesterday we had our 20 weeks scan & appointment with the consultant.

Our little lady is nice and healthy :D However she had her back to us and would not turn around, she also kept putting her hands on her face! Almost like she was playing peek-a-boo with us! It was so cute, it looked like she was trying to snuggle up to me :love: So sadly we only got one picture & its not great! However this has made Ash even more determined to get a 3D scan now :D

We had a 2 hour wait for the consultant :wall2: all to be told that Kingsmill still have my records so we have got to go back on 21st October to talk about things then. She wasn't 100% happy with my blood pressure, even though its still lower than it was at the beginning of my pregnancy! So I have to see midwife next Thursday to make sure its not gone up anymore, then every 2 weeks after if it hasn't. X x x

Attachments

• 339758_212399995484168_100001425072514_612494_7373791_o.jpg
    339758_212399995484168_100001425072514_612494_7373791_o.jpg
    398.2 KB · Views: 11
Glad to hear that all is fine with baby, and that they are still keeping a close eye on you, even with th frustrations it was a good appointment eh?
that's still a really cute pic of your little lady snuggling in :) x

Glad to hear that all is fine with baby, and that they are still keeping a close eye on you, even with th frustrations it was a good appointment eh?
that's still a really cute pic of your little lady snuggling in :) x

Yes it was, I think is what really peed us off was having to wait 2 hours before we got to see the consultant! But we have a healthy little lady, so we're on :cloud9: Thank you x x

Aww that is still a cute pic hun! Glad all is ok with your LO. We also had to wait ages to see our consultant at one of our appointments and then when we did get to see her felt like we had totally wasted our time as we were in and out within a few minutes! :roll: xxx

Thank you Dee :) yeah I was so peed that we was in and out just like that after waiting for so long! But I suppose I should be great full that she didn't just say 'we still haven't got your notes, so come back in 8 weeks!' X x x

Awwww, I think it's a cute photo, she looks all snuggled and comfy :D xxx

How cute, snuggling into her Mummy :love: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back