2 weeks late 4 negative tests

Laurenlouise16

Reaction score
Hi I'm new to this :wave:.
I have been TTC for a year I fell pregnant in February but sadly ended in a miscarriage in march :(
My last period was 8th June which now makes me 2 weeks late iv done 4 test since the 1st day of missed period but all bfn. My symptoms are extremely tired, moody, I've had a cold for the past 3 weeks, headaches, dizziness, sickness and heartburn, i have only ever had heartburn was when I was pregnant with my son who is now 2 1/2.
I have not had any kind of stomach cramps as I would usually get before my period.
Would like to know if anyone has been the same as me and finally got their bfp ?

Hmm how odd, maybe give it a few more days and another test and if still nothing go to your GP, they may send you for a blood test to see what that does or even an ultrasound to see what is going on x

Iv been to gp today they done another test which was negative and said that I had no blood in urine don't know if that a good sign she didn't say. she said that they won't do a blood test for another 2 weeks :(
Hate this waiting game I just want to know now

Oh no 2 weeks is ages away.
I hope you get answers soon x

You are welcome, fingers crossed for you x

I had 4 negative tests before I finally got a positive result. I've heard clear blue digital is the best for early tests. See your gp as their test is also more accurate :)

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

Just noticed this thread now...how did you get on?
I found that after my m/c my cycle went up the shoot. I had my first period, then became super excited that we could try again, but then my next period didn't come until 42'days after.
That wait was agonising. I had various symptoms and my hormones were up the wall, but continued to get bfn's. I was about to book to see the go when my period came.
I'm hoping my next period (if it comes) is not gonna be as long away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back