Major date confusion!!!! anyone else?

sophs85

Reaction score
I found out on the 18th April I was pregnant, as the first day of my last period was 17th March I was told that today I would be 6+2. I had an early scan today as I had a few worrying symptoms and the sonographer said I need to go back in 2 weeks as I am only 5 weeks????!! so confused! surly I was only just pregnant when I found out? anyone else had a scan and been put back?

I got put back at an early scan when i thought i was 8weeks they said i was only 6. Then at my 12 week scan i got put back forward. With original dates i would have been 13weeks with new dates i'd have been 11+1 and was moved to 12+5 People quite often get put back at an early scan then moved back forward which is why they say don't rely on early scan dates. so i wouldn't worry :)

as i said on a previous thread ur baba most likely implanted later in the cycle some implant sooner i think my baba implanted real early thus gettinjg my bfp on dpo9 wen sum babas havnt even implanted then and most ladies dont get put bk till there 12 week scan cos didnt get an early scan if all that makes sense xx

At my 12 week scan i got put back by 2 weeks, im convinced my own dates are more accurate though as OH was away when sonographer said i concieved! Im hoping that my 20 week scan will put me back where i should be.

thanks ladies, its so confusing. in the past week i've been told so many dates. i'll just assume i'm between 5 and 6 until the 12 week scan xxx

thanks ladies, its so confusing. in the past week i've been told so many dates. i'll just assume i'm between 5 and 6 until the 12 week scan xxx

yer i know it seems a lot now but wen u get to 12-13 weeks a few days either side out is quite normal xxx

that's very true! I think because first tri goes so slow anyway I feel even more delayed x

Hey hun. Early scans are not as reliable for dating pregnancy so don't worry. You'll get a proper, more accurate date at your 12 week appointment xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back