2 Positive tests but took norethisterone? Please Read :-)

I had a private scan today and no baby on scan. They also said I have a cyst on one of my ovaries and polysystic ovaries too. So I cant be pregnant so im guessing I had false positive tests. Heart broken is a true understatement.

If you're only 8 weeks, it might be too early to see baby.

I have PCOS and was waiting to start treatment when I get pregnant under our own steam. False positives are really rare, and you got a lot of them?

Maybe you should have a blood test?

Last edited:
omg this is awful!!!

I took norethisterine 2 weeks ago. took it for 10 days and finished the course last week. I've had terrible pains and cramps and feeling like I'm about to pass out with pain which is sometimes how i get when i'm having a late period. been preparing myself for a heavy one but i too did a test which came up pos. took a while for the lines to appear and the positive line was fainter than test line.
did another the next day first thing and the positive line shot up straight away dark as anything followed by a lighter test line.
Same thing next day. tried a clearblue digital and it came up positive more than 3 wks pregnant.
By my own calculations I could be 4 weeks since conception and 6 calculating from last period.

I'm scared to go to doc cos haven't told partner yet.
Secretly I'm excited but really scared too.

I got quite excited reading the start of this post. Reading the next bit is heartbreaking. Really feel for you ButterflySkye. This is just awful. xx

Hi all!

I am 23 and married just before 4 months. These 4 months only my period cycle changed from 28 to 32 days & and I have lengthy period (5 to 7 days). Last month I consulted the docor, my ultrosonic result shows I have PCOD. I was shocked. Feb6th I had a period. My doctoqg advised me to take norethisterone to regulate the period. I took 6 days (4 tab per day as per advice, after finished my period) I had fatiuge, bad stomach pain, breas tender and pain to touch. Again I had a period on feb 23(15 days gap)but still I have fatigue, breast tender, etc I could be pregnant? Or these are the side effmdct of the tablet? Pls tell me. I am confushed. I have morning sickness alsoi I can't getup. Pls help me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back