2 days late - I mean what is the point of a due date??

monster_munch

Reaction score
:rotfl: :rotfl:

Naughty baby not arriving to schedule :shakehead:

Cannot believe how impatient I am at only 2 days over :shock: Could have another 10 days of this. :lol:

Come on Green Bean; get a shift on for your mummy! :roll:

Keep bouncing on your ball, come on baby!!!!!!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I totally sympathise, it's happened to me twice, REALLY hoping I don't this time :?

im just expecting mine to be 2 weeks overdue- that way i (hopefully) wont be too pissed off!!!!

come on little bean, time to come out!!!!

Hope it's not too long for you now!
I'll be dreading going overdue!
:hug:

gymbabeliz said:
im just expecting mine to be 2 weeks overdue- that way i (hopefully) wont be too p*ssed off!!!!

that's what I'm doing too!!! :rotfl:

gymbabeliz said:
im just expecting mine to be 2 weeks overdue- that way i (hopefully) wont be too p*ssed off!!!!

Don't bet on it :lol:
DD was 12 days late and so I thought I would be prepared and just chill out. :roll:

Never mind - Green Bean will come when he or she is ready I suppose - it had just better be soon or there'll be a smacked bum waiting for him/her

The hypnobirthing course I went on told us not to focus on 'the date' just to say the baby will be born sometime in April. All well and good, but when people ask 'when are you due?' they never accept just April, they always want to know the exact date!?!?! :wall: :wall: :wall:
I reckon hospitals should just say 'sometime in March etc' rather than given an exact EDD....we'd all be less stressed.

I hope green bean comes soon. It must be more stressful when they give you a deadline for your home birth, puts the pressure on :hug: :hug:

:hug: thanks everyone

Think you have it right muppetmummy
With DD I could just focus on the fact that she was coming, but because I really want my homebirth I am really focusing on the fact that I "need" baby to come sooner rather than later.

Note to self... chill!

Happybunny said:
The hypnobirthing course I went on told us not to focus on 'the date' just to say the baby will be born sometime in April. All well and good, but when people ask 'when are you due?' they never accept just April, they always want to know the exact date!?!?! :wall: :wall: :wall:
I reckon hospitals should just say 'sometime in March etc' rather than given an exact EDD....we'd all be less stressed.

That's not such a bad idea - except it doesn't work for those of us due at the extreme ends of the month, e.g. I'm due 26th April so if I think I'm due "sometime in April" then I'll get stressed into May... which is only actually 5 days late!

Well I hope that your green bean arrives before your homebirth deadlin monster_munch!

Green been please let your mummy meet you
:hug: :hug:
hope it all kicks of for you soon hunny and green bean makes an apearance asap

sarah :hug: :wave:

due dates should be 2 weeks after the official due date :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back