• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

** 1st time ever pregnant thread!

boobalou

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

Just wanted to see if there are many 1st timers? This is my first pregnancy ever!

I have no idea what to expect! Obviously lol

I was quite down at first with the hormones but slowly its dawning on me and im feeling good if not quite ill though!

I would love a little girl, but now im pregnant I just want a healthy baby funny how things change when you actually get pregnant! Im only 5 weeks, I had no idea it would be this scary!

Now battle on to 12 weeks....

Anyone 1st timers ever want to chat?
:coffee:

Hi Ladies,

Just wanted to see if there are many 1st timers? This is my first pregnancy ever!

I have no idea what to expect! Obviously lol

I was quite down at first with the hormones but slowly its dawning on me and im feeling good if not quite ill though!

I would love a little girl, but now im pregnant I just want a healthy baby funny how things change when you actually get pregnant! Im only 5 weeks, I had no idea it would be this scary!

Now battle on to 12 weeks....

Anyone 1st timers ever want to chat?
:coffee:

Hi ya. :) im a first timer just reached 13 weeks today and yes the first tri is a bit nervewracking but when you see your bub on that screen it is amazing!!!

Were u an ur other half trying for a bub or was it a nice surprise?! I am the same with regards to wanting a happy healthy baby now...if ud asked me before i may have slightly leaned towards a lil girl! :) xxx

Im a first timer too huni, i would be excited if i didnt feel so sick all the time, im exhausted from the constant nausea!!!

Xx

Im a first timer too huni, i would be excited if i didnt feel so sick all the time, im exhausted from the constant nausea!!!

Xx

The nausea can be tiring cant it!!! Mine has seemed to started to reduce a bit but wow this morming!!!!! Yuk...waves of nausea! Xx

Im at the stage where all i wanna do is cry i feel so sick, its really starting to wear me down and hate the idea of being pregnant..... My OH doesnt help, he is obsessed with taking me out for a meal when all i wanna do is puke!!!! Xx

Hi Sassy & Melly :)

Thanks for the replies, I got pregnant first try! Seriously shocked at first totally crying and down with hormones but now i feel great! Me and my husband planned it but didnt think it would happen quick!

Im suffering the worst with dizziness & tiredness!

Did you girls plan it too?

I know how you feel about not excited when you feel crap! I honestly didn't know id feel so bad i hate being pregnant so far!

Ours wasnt planned, we wernt not trying either though if you understand what i mean, it was a case of if it happens it does, we didnt think i would concieve due to having a disability and all the medications i was on..... To be fair i dont think having to stop my medication is helping matters either!! Xx

We thought the same Sassy I have thyroid problems! So we thought it would take a while lol

I get a bit of nausea so far, but i suppose i have to wait a week or two as you get it more towards 6+weeks i heard..

Im a first timer. We hadnt been using protection for over 3years so had kind of given up on the idea of getting pregnant, was quite a shock when i got a positive preg test :). Im 14 weeks tomorrow and have not had any sickness what so ever, so all those worrying about your lack of sickness well my 12 week scan was perfect and im sure yours will be too.x

Francesca you lucky bugger! Im desperate to get to at least 12 weeks or more and feel better in myself and know the baby is growing etc

Did it go slow for you?

Last edited:
I started with the nausea at exactly 6 weeks and have been suffering for over a week now..... Francesca your lucky to not have the sickness, glad everything is going well for you xxx

Hi Sassy & Melly :)

Thanks for the replies, I got pregnant first try! Seriously shocked at first totally crying and down with hormones but now i feel great! Me and my husband planned it but didnt think it would happen quick!

Im suffering the worst with dizziness & tiredness!

Did you girls plan it too?

I know how you feel about not excited when you feel crap! I honestly didn't know id feel so bad i hate being pregnant so far!

Like sassy...we werent actively trying but werent taking any precautions. My OH thought he couldnt conceive so was a beautiful surprise for us and he was over the moon!! Got a scan pic in his wallet, bless him! :) tiredness is so overwhelming...my sickness started at 6 weeks (actually nearly 7 as i got put forward a few days att my scan) its funny as u feel so rough but if u get a day where ur symptoms are calm u think i wish they were back as they become a real comfort in the lead up to ur scan. :) dizziness has started in last week or so as i know blood volume increases a lot so can cause this! Xx

Im a first timer. We hadnt been using protection for over 3years so had kind of given up on the idea of getting pregnant, was quite a shock when i got a positive preg test :). Im 14 weeks tomorrow and have not had any sickness what so ever, so all those worrying about your lack of sickness well my 12 week scan was perfect and im sure yours will be too.x

How lovely congrats!! :) scan is amazing isnt it!! :) 13 weeks today!! :) xxx

My OH was positive he "didnt work" lol, well i can inform him it does and im blaming him for the tiredness and the sickness..... Least he is usefull for something!!!!!!

Im dreading morning sickness, im scared of being sick and have a hernia in my chest! oh lord!!!!!!

Love your scan Melly its so clear!

The 1st 12 weeks went very slow for me and because i didnt have any morning sickness, infact pracitically no symptoms at all i worried that something was wrong. But now i know everything is normal i am glad of the lack of sickness.x

I often think i might feel better if i could actually be properly sick, ive only been physically sick once, and felt alittle better for it afterwards, rest is just the feeling of being sick, getting there and then not being able to 'produce'!!! X

Im dreading morning sickness, im scared of being sick and have a hernia in my chest! oh lord!!!!!!

Love your scan Melly its so clear!

Oh poor u... :( u never know u may be lucky and avoid the sickness!

Thanks so much, im really happy with my pics! :) xxx

I feel nauseous today! Maybe thats my type of morning sickness, it feels like acid reflux TBH

I often think i might feel better if i could actually be properly sick, ive only been physically sick once, and felt alittle better for it afterwards, rest is just the feeling of being sick, getting there and then not being able to 'produce'!!! X

Know exactly what u mean. :) each time i hve been sick iv instantly felt better! Lol. :) naughty nause...lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back