1st pregnancy. need advice :)

nicole_x

Reaction score
Im 19 and this is my first pregnancy and i cant help worry. I had pregnancy symptoms for weeks (missed period for dnt know how long, really tender breasts, backache, nausea, constantly hungry etc) before i took 2 different makes of pregnancy tests 3 weeks ago and they both came up positive, one of them said i was 3 weeks plus. so after that i booked a app with the midwife and got asked the same routine questions, she asked when my last period was but i dnt know cause my periods have never been regular and because i wasnt tryin for a baby i didnt think twice about not having missed periods. she wrote on her book that i was about 10 weeks, that was just a rough guess though. i had to wait 2 weeks for a appointment for my scan and its today , im really excited. thing is all my symptoms went away about a week ago. i suffered mild cramping in my abdomen and stomach about 2/3 week ago, phoned the midwife and she said its nothing to worry about. i cant help worry now becuase i dnt have any of the symptoms i was experiencing for a good few weeks. sorry for the long post, need some advice :)

Dont worry hun, with both my babys i didnt have any symptoms!! Especially with this little one.. I had just finished a year supply of the pill.. So was waitin round for my period, and it came! But it was very light..about 2 days later i found out i was 6 weeks pregnant! Madness!
And now im 8 days overdue lol - NICE!

congratulations :):) xx

Congrats hun! I'm sure everythings ok! Let us know how you get on x x

I didnt have any symptom's with my first two and everything turned out ok, hope your scan went well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back