1st period?

kellie80

Reaction score
I bled for 1 week after Nathan was born then it stopped completly. I haven't breastfed at all and he is now 8 weeks and 3 days old and still nothing. Is is normal to go this long without a period when not breastfeeding?

hi hun hannah was 14 weeks old when i had my first period but good god did i know about it

I am the same not had anything yet

Just waiting for it all to start again :|
not looking forward to it.

Will be turning into the wicked witch every month again
although OH says I dont need periods to be like that

Whatever does he mean :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

i didnt have any periods after my 1st for a year, 2nd for 6mths and ive just had my period now, and finley is 9wks on wednesday

i was pleasantly surprised but REALLY wasnt expecting it to be so heavy :?

I've still not had one and he is 9 weeks and 3 days now. With Aimee it was exacty 4 weeks after i stopped bleding.

I stopped BF-ing exactly three weeks ago, and I stopped bleeding two weeks ago. Today I've got cramps and it looks like a period is on it's way. I'm gutted! :cry: My bits are not recovered enough to use tampons, and I hate those wretched pads! :x :x :x

mine musnt be either, im really heavy and still leaking loads with tampax, doin pelvic floor exercises like mad now to get it back in shape lol

i cant believe how heavy my period is though wasnt this heavy after havin him :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back