• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

periods

mum2A&L

Reaction score
right. Im offically confused with my body... :wall:

i bled after alice was born for about 3 weeks. It stopped, then a week later i started again. not much at first, but it increased. that was two weeks ago and im still going! Ive never had a 2 week period before!? :think: Plus, still no pain or discomfort.

is it normal? :think: its really annoying me now. :cry:

ive had the same sort of thing, bled for about 5 weeks after birth then had a few days of nothing and started again and still going! have also had a few days which were really heavy and painful, should i go to the docs or is it normal to be a bit everywhere for a while?

mines like that too, I bled for about 2 half weeks but its back and its like realy realy light and pethetic, I want it to stop completely :wall:

i have my 6 week check this week (which im not looking forward to. having a doc down there again :oops: :shakehead: )

no one prepared me for how crap my body would feel after birth. or how low/depressed i could feel at the drop of a hat. :cry:

I know exactly what you mean hun, I feel crap about mine too :(

How come you doc is looking down there, I did'nt think they did that?

hv said sometimes they check inside to see if you are all ok. my friend has thesame doc and he checked her,

im reluctant to let oh down there:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back