1st early scan tomoro eeekkk

hey ladies im here sorry been a mad old day hehe but all went fantastic seen my little dot as i have named him/her cos thats wat it looks like hehe gd strong heartbeat was seen and no need for an internal altho pic would have been loads better but i said no as long as all ok i dont need the internal and i have got another scan on the 9th may its a new thing they do at my epu if ur classed as high risk due to bleeding or mc history so am well chuffed hehe here is my dot lol

Stockton-on-Tees-20120420-00261.jpg

:):dance::lol:

Just wanted to wish you luck for tomorow hun - you wont need it, but I know what you mean once you have had a MC , it really does mess with your head , all normal tho, amazing how a quick scan can reassure you.

And was that 7 babies or 7 pregnancys? wow yayyyy for large familys XX

ahh noo 9 pregs hopefully withthis one 7 babies :) yes love my big family hehe xx

So glad everything is OK hun!

Yay to meeting your bean

xxxxxxxxx

Aw, good to know dot has a sound heartbeat. Not long til your next scan then either! Hope you can relax and enjoy the weekend now :)

x

I for one was beginning to worry when we hadn't heard , sooo glad all went well and I hope it has put your mind at rest alittle now too. yay what a special lil' dot ,I have never seen a scan this young it's wonderful , thanks for sharing with us. soo happy for you.xx

Aww yay! So glad all was good! :) and love the name little dot! :) xxx

thnx everyone im gonna try n relax now after all wat will be will be and not long for next scan realy chuffed about that actualy hehe,i could have had better pici if had internal but i was happy just to see hb flickering away :)) xxx

Great start to the weekend congrats Hun x

YAY I finally saw your "Dot" !!! so happy for you Joanne!

aww thnx baby fever it realy was a dot hehe but on the actual scan i seen a lot more hehe xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back