1st Birthday...

luvbunsazzle

Reaction score
Not sure this is in the right place *may give you girls a chance to play with a button*

Anywhoo......

What did/is everyone doing to celebrate their Lo's 1st birthday? I keep asking, here there and everywhere, and now i feel im kind of going overboard, and people keep saying to me, it's a bad idea etc.

It might be best in baby & toddler section, possibly get more views?

If it dissappears thats where it'll be :)

What are your plans hun?

We had a cupcake themed tea party - I think you'll have seen the pics on my FB Sazz.

Friends and family - I must admit I THOUGHT it was going to be this little afair but I lost track of how many I invited......there were a few there in the end!! No party games just kids messing and eating and everyone chatting and having tea etc.

I thought it was a huge success :D

Well im having a teddy bear picnic theme!!! Ive hired a village hall, and have just gone out and brought all this arty craft stuff as im making huge tress, flying butterflys, big teddy bears etc, have hired an adult bouncy castle, got a balloon clown person, im doing "the bear hunt" with her uncle dressed as a big bear at the end. Ive invited, other 50 people....

I loved Hebe's birthday party, the photo's were brilliant.

Sounds ace. I think I ended up with 50 people crammed in my house....:lol:

Phew, it just gets to me, when people say things like "it's a party for Rosie" "she will hate it" "your going overboard dont you think"

What's it got to do with anyone else?? Tell 'em to mind their own bees wax ;)

hebe's party was fab! we were going to be just having people round with sandwiches and stuff, but given recent events thats obv not happening! so now we're just going to have a little tea party at home with nice cakes and things, then off to see daddy when he gets in from work!

We spent it as just us and I loved it!

We spent the morning with prezzies etc then we got ready and went to the aquarium followed by Caitlins first pizza hut ...bad Mummy BUT she fell asleep anyway lol We came home and we had her birthday cake and her last main prezzie before hugs and bed.

Megans 1st birthday we're doing the same just us as a family unit poss a little something more with a friend in Scotland whos considering coming down around that time which her little one was born not too long after Megan so that would be nice too :)

Aww that sounds lovely. Her birthday day is just going to be a quiet affair, but the party i kind of just went all out!!

You do it whatever way you want hun :) The teddy theme sounds lovely :)

Love the theme you have chosen, we just had close family round for both of the 1st birthdays:)

your theme sounds great hon :D we had quite a big thing for mads first birthday - on the actually day she had all her pressies and then, it was soooooo hot being july, we went to a farm just the three of us and had lunch. then on the saturday we had a princess tea party - with loads of decorations etc and in the garden too with a bbq and had all the people that are important to us - our family and bestest friends, was wonderful and maddi really enjoyed it :D i say do what you want hon! xx

Thanks girls..
Ooo love the idea of a princess tea party, think that might be on the cards for her next birthday now!!!

he he hon, it was so much fun! we even had a stupid life size Cinderella! :rofl:

I wasn't going to do much for Niamh's birthday but have decided to have a party tea on the saturday after her birthday for family. I've got to work on her birthday so shell be spending the day with Daddy. I'm also going to have some friends from antenatel class come for a play with their babies.

I wasn't going to do much for Niamh's birthday but have decided to have a party tea on the saturday after her birthday for family. I've got to work on her birthday so shell be spending the day with Daddy. I'm also going to have some friends from antenatel class come for a play with their babies.

There are some decorations due with you soon too! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back