1st appt, what to expect

Skysara

Reaction score
Im just off for my first consultant appt at the hospital and am nervous, Ive already had the scan but the appointment was made seperately as they wanted to get my dating scan in quick.
I hate going to the hospital.:oooo:

Well it went ok, she did the heartbeat thing and said I may not hear it at 15 weeks but it was very loud, took a few goes though!

Pleased you appointment went well hun - Do you mind me asking why your under a consultant , I am due to previous sections

Pleased you appointment went well hun - Do you mind me asking why your under a consultant , I am due to previous sections
Because of what they call 'my age' :whistle:

Oh no cheeky people! Might make you feel better if I say I am 37 myself!:lol: I don't think they should be allowed to put on paper work " Geriatric mother , or older mum etc" We are spring chickens!

Oh no cheeky people! Might make you feel better if I say I am 37 myself!:lol: I don't think they should be allowed to put on paper work " Geriatric mother , or older mum etc" We are spring chickens![/QUOTE]

I agree, I told her I was in denial and am actually only 25!!

Glad it went well, I got my first consultant appointment on Thursday, due to my age and my uterus :lol: I was wondering what is going to happen

Last edited:
Rosa they just checked my blood results did my blood pressure and listened to the heartbeat, no more than about 10 minutes.

I dont get my appointment with consultant till 20 weeks, after my 20 week scan. glad yours went well, really glad you heard the heartbeat my baby was not behaving yesterday and midwife couldn't find heartbeat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back