1st Ante Natal

SarahH

Reaction score
Hello All!

I've got my first Ante Natal class tonight!! What happens at it? Must admit I'm a bit nervous

S. xx

iv never been to one so i cant help you on that one wanted to wish you luck with it though x

SarahH said:
Hello All!

I've got my first Ante Natal class tonight!! What happens at it? Must admit I'm a bit nervous

S. xx

Oooh let me know how you get on.

We've got our first one on Saturday (10am till 4pm) and needless to say, OH isn't happy about possibly missing the first England game at 2pm....I've assured him that we will probably be out early as there'll be other men wanting to leave too I imagine. Bloody World Cup!

Sass

Dont think I would have any probs with world cup - we're in Scotland :lol: :lol:

Surely you are not there all that time!! We went in at 7pm and were out at 8.20pm

It was really good! We went in and the midwife split us in to the Mums and the Dad's. Each group had to note down anything we wanted answered - so you can imagine the men's was all "family tax credits, nannies, etc" but us girlies got right to the important stuff - contractions, how will we know when labour starts and pain relief.

She went over everything and then we go back next week to the hospital for the hospital visit - see where to go and see the birthing pool - and go over any changes we want to the booking in.

To be honest I dont know why I was so nervous!! I think I had visions of us all lying on giant bean-bags ooohing and aaahhing on how to breath. If they had done that I'd probably been chucked out for laughing!!

What I really liked was that there were only a small group of us - 3 couples and we all stay within the same community so the men have already arranged a get-together at the pub and the girls are going to catch up on how we are all feeling as we all swapped mobile numbers.

S. xx [/quote]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back