18 months TTC and overweight anyone else?

carpediex

Reaction score
I am 36 years old and I been trying to conceive for 18 months now and nothing is happening.

my doctor does not want to give me Clomid as i am overweight and need to lose 20 kilos in order for her to prescrime any medication.

i am really fed up of dieting, i am getting depress and diet is hard and getting pregnant much worse. all this situation is driving me nuts... furthermore everybody around me is getting pregnant which make situation really depressing...

I tried with preseed, without it, with Sponge, without it, with tablets, cough syrup , soy isoflavones, Vitex, Primorose oil, etc...
is there anything else can help?
Do you know if i can get Clomid wihtout prenscriotion anywhere ? or Do you know who can buy it from?

thank you!

Sorry you're having a hard time of time with your weight and ttc, i'm not sure you should be going against your doctor though...

I used a website called Sparkpeople.com when i was trying to lsoe weight and it is a great community on there and i bet you can find a lot of other women in your situation that are all trying to lose a lot of weight and concieve.

They have all sorts of weightloss teams.

Maybe focus on your diet and finding a great support group for that and just keep on having unprotected sex in the meantime and you never know.

If you partner is overweight, it is probably even more important for him to lose the weight too and you can do it together :)

All the best xx

I used Sparklepeople when I was trying to lose weight for my wedding so its a great recommendation from LouiseB. So sorry you are feeling so low about your situation. I wouldnt go the route of finding drugs off internet as you dont know what they are you could get something very different from what you are ordering and could get very very sick imagine how bad that would be and for the health of an unborn child if you got pregnant on every level I would warn against it, try the Sparklepeople hun xxx

Many online stores carry these and do not require a prescription, but just because you can buy it without a prescription does not mean you can skip the doctors visits or blood tests.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back