17DPO, 2 days late???

Ems

Reaction score
Hello Ladies, Im fairly new but posted a something a couple of days ago so heres my next Q...:shock:

Im currently at work (but on PF again..bit addictive) and I have only now just started to get quite itchy tingly nipples (sorry for the details). My whole BBs have been quite tender though! But it surpisingly happened all of a sudden!!:eh: HAs this happened to anyone else. It was bit like a few needles just poking the top of them...sounds a bit painful but hey ho!

Is it a bit late at this stage to get this symptom? I haven't really had anything else other than a few odd dizzy spells!! Has anyone (whos pregnant) only got symptoms at a later date say 4/5/6 weeks of realy pregnancy symptoms.

When should I expect things such as - frequent urination or sleepiness??

I suppose because I am late and this is my first Cycle (and hoping for a :bfp: , But as always, the dreaded BLOB could be playing brain tricks on me. ?? Ideas and comments really appreciated!

Hey :wave:

Your symptoms are sounding good, are you normally ever late for AF?

xxx

Hey, Well no. I was on the implant befofore and had irregualr bleeding but before having that in I had 28 day cycles!!

Last night I started to get cramp in my leg!! really odd! Have no idea if this is normal??

I am so hoping to get the news I want (as most of you ladies probably do as well).

Can someone give me an idea at a week satge of when to expect "real" symptoms? IE Fatigue, weeing loads, etc
:sick::yawn:

I feel like screaming because i just want some good solid symptoms!!

Thanks guys xxx

Symptoms can come at any stage, a few days before AF us due or not until you get your :bfp:, it's different for everyone hun

If you can, maybe wait a few more days & if AF still not arrived then I'd do a test

xxx

Hey, everyone is different, symptoms can happen anytime from implantation 6-10DPO or some people dont get them till 5,6,7 weeks pregnant

When are you testing?

I know that the implant as well as pill can give you symptoms too when you stop them.

Well I have noticed that yesterday evening out of nowhere, I became totally exhausted whilst cooking and had to stop and go and lye down!

Today I feel more shattered than normal which is unlike me. If I put my head on the dek then I will probably pass out!! :nap:

I will most probably POAS on Sat (so long as Im not becak to square 1) :wall2:

I feel the need to share, because its completely strange, but OMG... the dreams I have been having are crazy...:shock:

The tiredness & vivid dreams are definitely signs hun, I've got everything crossed for you :dust:

xxx

:test:

You have more symptoms than I do and I am nearly 6 weeks pg!! Sounds like it is worth doing a test hun.

Fingers crossed for a :bfp:.

Hi Guys.. Im in such a dayze at the moment i complelty forgot to ask a really big Q :eh:!!!!!

Over the past 4 days I have been getting headaches...sometimes in the evening and sometimes in the day...Really odd because I have not been drinking for about 4 weeks now (trying to increase the chances as you do:))

Anyway, I was just wondering if there is anyone who may know this to be a symtoms and if it is ....WHY???:eh:

I dont know....maybe its the stress of hoping??

Hiya

My favourite symptom spotting website says headaches are a symptom and this is why:

"Hormone levels rise dramatically in early pregnancy, and can contribute to headaches. Changes in your blood circulation and blood volume during pregnancy can cause increased pressure on your blood vessels. This increase requires greater fluid intake to counteract dehydration, which can be another cause of headaches. Be sure to get at least 8 glasses of water a day.

"Low blood sugar could also be the culprit, be sure to eat a healthy well balanced diet, with adequate protein and iron intakes. Avoid foods that can trigger a headache: like chocolate, MSG, cheese and spicy foods. Other possibilities are stress and anxiety or not getting enough rest. Try to take time each day to relax and make sure you get enough sleep."

Thanks Tinselcat....:)

I dont know...All this change can actually drive someone crazy! :shock:

How about you? I take it your still TTC or in the waiting game?

Woudln't it just be great if you could :bd: and then get a :bfp: Straight away!:lol:

Hi Ems

I'm currently 11/12 dpo so in the waiting game... definitely agree that having immediate confirmation one way or the other would be soooooo much better!

Still, at least we have these little sticks we can try out after 2 weeks. I feel sorry for those women decades ago who had to wait weeks and weeks before they knew anything!! *shudder* Hooray for the 21st century and the internet!! :pompom:

Looking at some of your earlier symptoms, some women experience symptoms as soon as a few (e.g. 5) dpo and others take weeks to realise. If you don't normally get sore BBS but you have them at the moment then that's a very good sign :)

FX for your Saturday test!! :clover: Every day that the :witch: is away is a good thing too... :yay:

x

Well. They fluctuate in tenderness! Sounda a bit silly, but they will hurt most of the time but then they ease off a bit (give me a break) But defo more painful!

God - WOMEN BITS! PFFFF

Hey Ems, both times I've got my BFP I've experienced all day headaches, so fx for you xxx :dust:

Great news...I love it when symptoms make sense.

Well the test day is on the 25th and also for many more so hope we all get the :bfp: that we all REALLY REALLY want..

What other symptoms did you have??? Just curious of course :smile:

my 1st symtom with my last 2 pregnancies were headaches, so fingers cossed its a good sign.

Hey hun.. when i was a few days latei had really itchy boobs and i turned out pregnant!
so thats a good sign! ad i was always tired, startin from 10dpo :) im always tired now i always find myself having to have a nap

good luck!!

xx

Thanks for the info guys....Im testing tomorrow but my OH came back form work yesterday and I asked him to get my some shampoo and conditioner (as you do te he) and he came back with 2 pregnancy test and sai "you must test now come one" (keen or what :lol:)

I told him I was going to wait until tomorrow so i could test with the other girls.

So has any other ladies had any other symptoms recently??? :lol:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back