17 weeks Tommorrow and still not felt any movement??

lrb

Reaction score
Really worried but still been having plenty of symptoms with the sickness & leaky boobs but still no movement!! When did you feel movement or kicks? X

I'm not sure if I've felt movements/kicks yet, but I've felt something tickeling me...anyway, I had my scan today and saw a mw and she said it was perfectly normal not to have felt much yet! And that it would come! My little girl was doing fine so I don't think you should worry:)

Last edited:
Some people don't feel anything until 22 weeks. I wouldnt worry hun. It's still pretty small. :) I started feeling rolling sensations at 17/18 weeks and kicks at 22 weeks i think.xx

Hey Hun - don't worry it's perfectly normal. I only started feeling movement at 20 weeks and now this week have had some nice hard kicks. X

Some people don't feel them until past 20-22 weeks. Unfortunately it appears to be the luck of the drawer. Also if your placenta is at the front of your womb it may deaden some of the kicking sensations.

FYI I thought I felt bits and bobs at 17 weeks but Id say from 18 onwards it began to get more definite.

Thank you ladies, hopefully feel something in the next few weeks then :) x

I am pretty much in the same boat as you I'm 18 weeks 3 days and not felt anything yet.......try not to worry it will happen soon I'm sure.

i didnt feel anything until around 19 or 20 weeks!!!

I looked back at my diary and it was 17 weeks and 1 day that I felt the first something, but even then I thought it was earlier than expected as I had read around 20 weeks for a first time baby. xxx

i aint felt nothing specific yet, think i scared baby once so it jumped but thats all

Yeah Il be 19 weeks on monday and still nothing but was freaking out too, Im sure everything will be fine :) x

I first felt bump move and kick around 18 weeks. This is my second and they say you feel them earlier with your second. First timers they say will start feeling things around 20 weeks. (even then you question if it's the baby or gas!!!)

i didnt feel anything untill 20/21 week i wouldnt worry about it hun :) x

I did not feel anything that I was certain was bubba until 20 weeks. I had felt some flutterings from about 18 that could have been baby but I used to have doubts that it was just wind!!

Nothing to worry about, in the next few weeks you should feel something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back