16 wk midwife app

Sammy jo

Reaction score
I've got my 16 wk app in half an hour and I'm so nervous, and I have no idea why :( I hope she can find our little flumps heartbeat as hopefully this will put my mind at ease foe a few wks :) xxx

You will be fine she will find it!! If you're a worrier why not buy a Doppler - it's put my mind at rest loads! X

Hope your appointment goes/ went ok. I love having my Doppler for when I'm worried but if you struggle to find the heartbeat or maybe couldn't find it they cause more worry x

Aww girls I'm such an idiot my appointment was only for yesterday :( I've had Thursday in my head all along and I've been on nights this week so haven't had a look at the date until today I could actually cry :( my oh had rushed home from work to be able to come and he probably won't be able to make a rearranged appointment I'm so mad at myself! I'm not allowed a Doppler as I'm to much of a worry wart x

Lol. You dozy brush! Has the mw rearranged it for you? Xx

Hey :) no she wasn't there so I've phoned and left and answer phone message so hopefully she'll ring me in the morning to rearrange! No idea where I've got Thursday from xx

They didn't check he HB at my appt. I have a doppler though and shortly after starting feeling baby moving about. xx

Ill be most annoyed if she doesn't check for flumps heartbeat me and my friend have the same midwife and she's a few weeks ahead of me she did at there appointment! So hopefully will at mine too :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back