15th Oct 2012

Mummy2Adam

Reaction score
Is pregnancy and infant loss awareness day, whats everyone doing to remember their little angels on this day?
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349156968.509001.jpg

Ill be running my first marathon the day before for my little angel and raising money for the miscarriage association x x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349156873.855897.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349156873.855897.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 20
I wont be raising any money this year because of bump (will still make a donation) but I will be visiting my gorgeous baby boys grave and lighting a candle for him at 7pm in memory of jack and all the other angels (think it's called the wave of light) iv bought one of the awareness pin badges off the Internet to wear too xxx

Good luck with the marathon hun xxx

I've never had to go through the heartbreak of miscarriage but ill be lighting a candle too and saying a little prayer for all the little angels out there to look over our sticky beans and babies. I know I can't imagine what it feels like to go through that xx

I wasn't aware of this day. I have been thinking about planting a flower or bush in our garden to remember the little bean we lost in June. I think this is the perfect day to sort that out.

Michelle x

We MC 3 years ago on the 13th Oct, so hopefully nice family stuff, will order my Christmas cards and stuff soon to from the MA (oh and trying not to get :bump: as apparently fertile on the 14th lol)

That's my 20 week scan date after a MC in march.

I didn't even know about this day, will get a badge like Claire and light a candle. Its my 20 week scan date too after 5 consecutive losses.

I think il be lighting a candle for my beans and lighting a lantern to send up to the stars :) xxx

I will be lighting my candle that my sister bought me for my little boys first anneversary last year it has his picture on it, and the candles i got from the hospital where i had David.. I do this every year.. Good luck M2A what a great way of raising money for a great charity xxx

Thinking of all our little angels today il be lighting my candle at 7 pm xx

Thinking of all those little angels who are looking down on us today. I hope they know how much they are loved and will always be loved. Gone but never forgotten.

Michelle x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back