15 & half weeks - lots of stretching pain. Anyone else s

s

Reaction score
I woke up at 5am with an ache in my left and right hip and then throughout the day I had what felt like stretching pain under my bra line at my ribs and in my sides and hips. Nothing sore, just a little uncomfortable like things were moving and being stretched.
I've had it lots before but never so much in the same day.
Am I having a growth spurt? I hope it's nothing to worry about.
S

hiya.. i get those alot too i think its normal as long as your not in serious pain... everythings shifting about to accomodate LO. :D i keep getting relly bad stitches aswel when i'm walking..... its worth it though. x

Hi! I would think it's normal, I get all sorts of stretching pain, under, over, to the sides of my bump, it hurts when i stretch in the morning, I feel it when I'm walking, I guess it's all about your body changing to give more room to your LO, as hayleyVrabbit says. :hug:

Hi,

I too had these mostly last weekend when I was turning 15weeks. I spoke to my midwife who said when she sees a lot of ladies at a 16wk check, most of them say they have had more noticable stretching pains over the last week.

Please don't worry and enjoy your growing bump!

:)

I have pains everywhere at the mo, so I guess it's normal!!! I don't recall getting pains til later with my first though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back