13th Tomorrow

First Baby White

Reaction score
I am quite worried about it being the 13th tomorrow, I know its not a Friday but if LO is born tomorrow then at some point in their life there birthday will be on Friday 13th.

I am really paranoid about things like this and I know its stupid :? In fact last year Friday 13th July was great for us as we mopved house after 6 months buyers pulloing out on us on the day of the move and 3 other failed move dates but I still always assume the 13th is bad. Is anyone else sad like me??

I'm not very superstitious, nothing bad has happened to me just because it's a Friday the 13th or anything.

You'll just have to keep 'em crossed! ;)

:lol: Keep your legs crossed and NO sex, pineapple, long walks or casor oil for you!

:wink: You know what happened when I said on Tuesday the 29th April that I didn't want my baby to come anytime soon?? 12 hours later I had a baby! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: You've just tempted fate! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

the same thought had crossed my mind that i would preferr the 14th thank you very much.

sandi

Last Friday 13th was great as I left work on that day :D

I'm not really superstitious but I hope your LO stays away for another day for your piece of mind ;)

Im due on 13th Sept now although im not superstituous I don't want him to come on the 13th, however in saying that we can't always avoid that poor little number, we were all 13 weeks pregnant once a great time as it means we past 12 weeks which means things are safer, 13 years old you become a teenager and so will our kiddies evetually a very special age for any boy or girl and even if baby is born on the 13th to you, and your family and LO that day will forever be very special.
xx

:hug:

I was thinking the same thing! I'm due on the 15th and have my legs crossed so that nothing happens tomorrow.

I bought some raspberry leaf tablets from the herbalist yesterday but have decided not to take any yet due to this!!!

Keeping legs crossed for you too! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back