Friday 13th.....

nah it doesnt really bother me, my friend was born on friday 13th
where does it originate (sp?) from anyway?

na not me....

my auntie is due today... but she will not be given birth

i think Friday the 13th just sound horrible it doesn't me anything will happen

My DF's cousin is also due today....

Link added at the top with more info on the superstition!

I don't believe in the whole Friday 13th thing....it's one of the best/quietest days to do all sorts, shopping, travel etc as everyone decides to stay home and do nothing. I'm not superstitious in the slightest, I've walked under ladders, broken a mirror and all sorts, I'm perfectly fine, happy, little one is growing nicely....you make your own superstitions if you want my opinion (the brain is very powerful!) but I know some people hate the day, hate ladders, black cats etc....each to their own I say I think it's a funny thing but thats just personal opinion.

Im not really bothered but I can help that OMG feeling when I realise its Friday 13th :lol:

I was induced with Mason on Friday the 13th, but I didn't have him till Saturday the 14th LOL

Urchin said:
I was induced with Mason on Friday the 13th, but I didn't have him till Saturday the 14th LOL

He defo avoided Friday 13th then the clever lad! x

Nicola said:
I don't believe in the whole Friday 13th thing....it's one of the best/quietest days to do all sorts, shopping, travel etc as everyone decides to stay home and do nothing. I'm not superstitious in the slightest, I've walked under ladders, broken a mirror and all sorts, I'm perfectly fine, happy, little one is growing nicely....you make your own superstitions if you want my opinion (the brain is very powerful!) but I know some people hate the day, hate ladders, black cats etc....each to their own I say I think it's a funny thing but thats just personal opinion.

Thats just how I see it too!

A lady I work with always tells me not to leave my car keys on my desk as its bad luck, I dont believe it for one second but I respect her superstion and never leave them on my desk now :rotfl:

Yeah nothing bad ever happens does it lol its spoken about as if the world will end! And if something bad does happen then its blamed on the fact that its friday 13th when it could just have happened on any day of the week! :lol:

OH is in court today after a woman drove into him and at the scene she told him it was her fault but has now changed it to sayin my OH drove into her :x
couldnt have picked a better day eh :roll:

happy_chick said:
Im not really bothered but I can help that OMG feeling when I realise its Friday 13th :lol:

That's how I feel about it :lol:

well dont bother me at all nothin bad has happend to me yet....alos its my lil sisters birthday 2day and she allways seems to have good luck on her birthday so i might get a lottery tickert for her lol....im taking the winnings tho lol :cheer:

lil_miss123 said:
well dont bother me at all nothin bad has happend to me yet....alos its my lil sisters birthday 2day and she allways seems to have good luck on her birthday so i might get a lottery tickert for her lol....im taking the winnings tho lol :cheer:

Happy Birthday lil_miss123's sis :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back