13dpo what is this?

luckylucky

Reaction score
I tested at 11dpo and neg i am now 13dpo and im not going to test again yet my period is due thurs so gona hold out.
Ive been gettin numerous symptoms from about 5dpo. Headaches ,neausea ,vomited 4times, tinny taste in mouth which has calmed down, excessive wind , sore throat , emotional, backache, and bloating. I know these can go hand in hand with pms and ive been on pill for 4 yr so it cud be my body adjusting however i have experienced on two occassions when i have been in bath a kind of phlem type discharge like stringy and yellowy ive never noticed it before. Usually before a period i get lots of clear discharge not blobs of this.

Lucky I have yellow gloopy discharge too! Had it for a couple of days now. I'm 11dpo, was due af yesterday but she's not here. BFNs so far though. Fx for us! :D xx

My AF is due between today and Friday (27-29 day cycles) so close to your waiting time. I had a mc in March-April and we're just trying again. I have no symptoms and have no 'instinct' like I did the last 2 times I had a bfp...just going to wait and test over the weekend if flo's a no show. x Baby Dust! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back