13 weeks and expecting twins!!

kirstyrussell

Reaction score
Hi, i am 13 weeks today, so now in tri 2 :)

I am expecting non identical twins and I am looking for other mums to be who are expecting twins as I am quite scared and have no idea what to expect.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated :)

Congratulations! theres a few twin mums to be on here so sure youll find any advice youre looking for. If u search for the 2nd trimester roll call that will show you most of them i would imagine x

Wow not a twin mum but congrats :) - i would advice stocking up on nappies as im sure with two bums to change they will use them tonnes lol xx

Sorry no advice either but congrats on 2 bubs xxx

Welcome Hun and congrats! I'm 22 weeks now with identical twins and felt how u felt when I found out at 11 weeks! So nice to have few ppl going through the same thing! X

Awwww another set of twins :clap:
Congratulations and welcome to Tri2! xxx

Welcome to trimester 2, and congratulations on your 2 lovely babies!

Wow! How exciting! i love twins they are hard work but sooo worth it (my best friend has twin boys)

good luck with it all :)

Hi Kirsty, I replied on your other post but just wanted to welcome you to Tri 2 as well. I know how you feel being scared. There just aren't many of us twinnie people around so it can feel like you are the only one, but I'm here if you ever need it and I'm sure Princess will be too.

I've found this forum to be soooooo supportive that don't forget, just because others aren't having two, they are still going through most of the same stuff we are. Fab bunch of people I have to say and I don't really know where I'd be without them the last couple of months.

K xxx

Welcome! Congratulations with the twins! xx

thank you everybody for welcoming me to tri2. I am starting to feel like it has settled in a little now, i have started to grow the tiniest bump ever but it is making it a bit more real. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back