6 wks and just found out its twins!! anyone in same boat? x

I think if it was possible then more people would be allowed to hear it. I had a 6 week scan and was not given the opportunity x

Same. I had scan at 6+3. Saw HB but no listerning for it.

Maybe she meant she saw it?? I don't think it's possible to hear it x

I heard the hb at 5+6. during the scan of course with the Eco Doppler not with the home Doppler. Totally possible :)

Well they run in the family so im kinda used to the work that comes with them!

I heard the hb at 5+6. during the scan of course with the Eco Doppler not with the home Doppler. Totally possible :)

Really???? I feel like I missed out now then :(
Maybe it's just not commonplace here to try??? x

I heard the Hb at my 6 week scan with l/o. She waited til she saw it flickering on the screen then flicked a switch on and I heard the heart beat x

Well most gynecologists they don't bother as the baby is only tiny and it's hard o actually place the Doppler exactly on the hb so you can hear it. But with a bit of perseverance and a bit of luck it's totally possible :)
Now I would have done without listening to it anyway lol. Being a cardiologist really makes nth special for me to hear a hb even if that is my babys hb. Now how horrible do I sound lol? Sad but true ... :(

I can understand that, like a busmans holiday listening to hb's lol x

Sometimes professions spoil all the fun lol... At my 18 weeks anomaly scan the doctor had real trouble get to the main heart arteries to have a good look so after 10 min trying she said oh we'll I am sure it's fine I just can't get the right section of it. So i told her that I can find that for her, he handed me the probe and 1 min later we were looking at the main arteries.
She was quite impressed but for me tw rest of the ultrasound was like I was at work...

That is impressive! I know what you mean though xx

yeah i found out at 11 week didnt kno wat to do when the told me

Congrats on your twins. I've got 4 year old id boys, my sister has 3 year old non id girls. Any questions drop me a line x

Wow congratulations, scary though I imagine until u get ure head around it.

Xx

I had an internal right at the start when I had spotting, they zoned right in in the heartbeat and you could see it beating, then she flicked a switch and you could see the beat on the screen and hear it! It was like you'd see on a hospital show iykwim?

I was 6-8 weeks though x

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Awww I feel left out now not hearing HB and only seeing it hehe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back