13 weeks and expecting twins!!

kirstyrussell

Reaction score
Hi, first time on here, don't really know what to put. i am 13 weeks tomorrow and i am expecting non identical twins...

Hiya, welcome to the forum and congratulations on your twins :good: there are a couple of other girls in the second trimester who are expecting twins too x

congratulations you! :) Welcome to PF- you're soon to become addicted. Muhahahaha. X

welcome to the forum and how exciting to have twins :)

Thanks for welcoming me guys, i am still shocked tbh, we only found out last Thursday that we are having twins and i don't think it has sunk in yet :)

Last edited:
welcome to the forum, congratulations on your twins what a lovely suprise! xx

Hey Campbells Aunty! (I think? Rubbish at how the relative thing works...) Welcome and massive congrats!!!

:wave: Hello, my Aunty had twins (after a boy) and swears it was the best ever. SnappyKat has twins and seems like she's having a great time. Hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy and enjoy the forum.

Thank you, i really want to get in contact with someone else that is pregnant with twins atm but i can't seem to find anybody.

Hello and congratulations :wave: My twin boys are 9 months the time just goes in so quickly :shock:

Last edited:
Thank you, i really want to get in contact with someone else that is pregnant with twins atm but i can't seem to find anybody.

Not sure if you are aware of the sister site that has a twins section that I found quite useful? Not sure if I'm allowed to mention it :eh: I know its not the same but feel free to pm me if you have any questions and I'll be as honest as I can.

There is someone posted in here having twins also and I think I saw a couple more in 1st Tri! Im sure SnappyKat will help you lots :0) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back