12dpo and waiting .....all welcome!!

FX Debbie! I'm also 9dpo Kayla and have been getting dizzy spells especially in the morning since wednesday! x

Oh sounds promising Kayla
Fx for you Michelle , really hope AF stays away

Well I'm 3/4dpo and ive got heartburn and bad wind lol
It's too early for symptoms but I'm a crazy ss haha

xxxxx

I can't wait until I can start to track my ovulation but at the same time I think it will drive me made knowing haha! Good luck ladies xxx

Hi ladies,

Nice to meet all of you.

I'm also 10dpo today on my first TTC cycle. I don't feel any different from normal, no nausea, no dizziness like some of you. I hadn't expected myself to be so inpatient. I was actually planning only on testing 2 weeks after AF is due to arrive but..I caved in and did a digitest yesterday which was a BFN. Can't wait to test again in 4-6 days. If AF arrives, I'm going to drink some wine. I'm sick of this month being no coffee, no alcohol and loads and loads of lentils (folate)!

Ha, you sound like me!! First cycle ttc and I've been really surprised how much I've thought about it and how curious I am to see what happens!! After saying we were going to just stay relaxed about it all and carry on as normal :lol:

I've avoided POAS and will only be doing that if AF doesn't arrive. I'm not really expecting it to happen though so am keeping a level head and feel patient about it at the moment.

Like you I've told myself if AF turns up I'll be looking on the bright side and enjoying a drink! :oooo:

Bahh!! Woke up this morning and all the classic signs to AF have arrived. I haven't started yet, but I'm pretty sure she's coming. Always have next month! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back