12dpo and waiting .....all welcome!!

Mummyto3

Reaction score
Hello girlies,

So I'm 12dpo and I'm holding out on not poas!!!! Arghhhhhhthis is so hard but yesterday I managed to stand in a supermarket and look at tests and walk away!!!! So pleased :love:
You see this month I'm trying to wait until I'm late as the BFN really kick me down so, so far so good.

Feel free to join me and get through it together lol !!!!!

:dust: to you all and wishing everyone the best of luck this month Xx

I'm probably at a similar stage. I really want to wait too. My AF is due Monday but I wasn't regular last month so I'm not sure. I had really bad nausea last week like I've never had before but don't feel anything now really, besides being full of cold! I hope you can hold out and get a good result!

I'm around 7/8 dpo and going to wait until my AF is due before testing. I got a BFN at 12 dpo with my last pregnancy then a BFP at 17 dpo! Xx

I'm probably at a similar stage. I really want to wait too. My AF is due Monday but I wasn't regular last month so I'm not sure. I had really bad nausea last week like I've never had before but don't feel anything now really, besides being full of cold! I hope you can hold out and get a good result!

Hi m1chelle,

Just spotted we are the same testing day on 'Feb testers' !!! Yeeeaaah testing buddies!
Nausea is a good sign! I'm not really feeling anything at the mo either.

Thank you I hope I can hold out too! We can hold each other back from those tests!!
Good luck huni for when you do test :dust: xxx

I'm around 7/8 dpo and going to wait until my AF is due before testing. I got a BFN at 12 dpo with my last pregnancy then a BFP at 17 dpo! Xx

Ooooh yes bet that makes you want to hold back even more!! How many days in your cycle? Xx

Good luck! I'm going to test at 12 dpo I think. I've never had a positive before 13dpo before so it is a bit of an experiment really! I'm only 3dpo so a while to go anyway.

Good luck ladies and fair play to you all holding out to test. I wish I was that strong willed! I am 10dpo and have been testing for days! All bfn. I wish I could hold out like you guys but I just can't help it. I'm sooooo weak!

Pretty gutted I got a bfn too I thought we had cracked it this month. Buy I can tell af us round the corner. Meh!

Good luck ladies I'm rooting for ya!! Xxx

Hi Ladies
I'm only 1dpo today. ..it's gonna drag!!!
Louloubelle 10dpo is still early hun , I always test early so I'll probably be poas from 7dpo haha

xxxxxx

Hi m1chelle,

Just spotted we are the same testing day on 'Feb testers' !!! Yeeeaaah testing buddies!

Nausea is a good sign! I'm not really feeling anything at the mo either.

Thank you I hope I can hold out too! We can hold each other back from those tests!!

Good luck huni for when you do test :dust: xxx

He he. My brain wants to be sensible/cost-cutting/disappointment-avoiding, knowing that there's a fair chance I'll get a bfn if I test early and so I'll have to test again but if I wait and get a bfn then I can be fairly sure that I don't need to test again! But I'm sure my heart will want to just go ahead and do it!!

Good luck with the willpower :)

Hey there! I actually just started on this website today. Right now I am.. *checks* 7dpo! Waiting for AF to arrive has been driving me insane!! Good luck and baby dust to you all!

Morning girlies,

How is everyone? So I'm still managing to hold out :love: 13dpo !!!

Hope your all ok and the wait isn't sending you to crazy......we can do this!!!

Baby dust to you all :dust: :dust: :dust: Xxx

We certainly can. I think my lack of proper symptoms in the second week (I had really bad nausea in the first) has made me less excited so I'm finding it a bit easier to hold out if I'm honest. But I know many people don't get symptoms in the early stages so I'm still wondering and googling every ailment ha ha.

Yes, mummyto3, if I tested early and got a bfn I probably wouldn't believe it because of last time! So definitely holding out. My cycle is usually 28 days.
I'm 8 or 9 dpo and have had a bad headache and nausea since Monday so 5 dpo. Woke up in the night and this morning really dizzy which is weird. I'm wondering whether it's just a bug because its going round atm near me!!
Kaylaford are you ttc baby #1? X

Well done mummyto3 I admire your will! I tested again this morning at 11dpo and a bfn. So I'm counting myself out. I have tweaked the photo a thousand different ways and still not hint of a line! Plus I have a mega backache so I think that's af.

Still, I'm off to visit my friend in hospital today who just had a little girl so I can't wait for cuddles! Xx

Hi ladies,

Nice to meet all of you.

I'm also 10dpo today on my first TTC cycle. I don't feel any different from normal, no nausea, no dizziness like some of you. I hadn't expected myself to be so inpatient. I was actually planning only on testing 2 weeks after AF is due to arrive but..I caved in and did a digitest yesterday which was a BFN. Can't wait to test again in 4-6 days. If AF arrives, I'm going to drink some wine. I'm sick of this month being no coffee, no alcohol and loads and loads of lentils (folate)!

Hi girls :) I'm only 5DPO. It's so hard not to symptom spot! Xxx

How are you all feeling today? Any testers this weekend? x

Last edited:
Hi! I certainly don't -feel- pregnant so it's making it easier to wait. I'm supposed to be waiting until Monday to test but it would be nice to do it this weekend so that I can celebrate with my hubby before he disappears off for the week again. Hmmm decisions decisions!

Hi again everyone! Today I am 9dpo (this is my first month trying) and yesterday around 4pm I got up at work and I was soooo dizzy and there was a lump in my throat, almost nauseated. My head continued to spin a little bit as I drove home where I drank tons of water and had dinner until it went away. I'm not 100% sure if it's any signs or not, but I never ever get dizzy so that was a new one for me!!! Trying not to get my hopes up, but it's so hard! Lol.

I'm 16dpo and waiting for AF to come any minute now. Holding off to test on Monday if AF doesn't arrive by then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back