???

*saulino*

Reaction score
Hi

Well my question is why do you have to wait the 3 days per food i the beginning is this just to see if she is allergic to any foods? or is it to get there bodies used to eating solids?

Also Kiara wont eat jared food and have to force even one spoon of the blended fod i make, but last night she ate mashed potato, chicken,and broccoli, which is all thick,any other babies like this and is it ok?
xxxKatrina

to see if they r allergic but i never did it's up to u.
my hv said just introduce 1 new food per day

She's over 6 months hun so she can have anything, even mashed up pizza :D

as to the three day rule, Damien only reacted to one thing (petit filous) and he had diahorrea that night. He is fine with them now though, just at 5 months he didnt get on with them. Its worth tyring things again a month or two later, unless she obviously has a bad reaction

How do you mash up chicken???????? do you blend it or use a fork?

I never used the 3 day rule with Ella and the HV never mentioned it to me, its up to you wether you choose to or not. Id be more inclined to if there are allergies in the family though.

I never used the 3day rule with either of mine as she is now 6 months just feed her what you think best and persevere, if she doesnt like it one day she may love it the next!!

Hi

Thanks girls that made me feel loads better cuz she had chicken before, butnever potatoe or broccoli but thats what we had for dinner so i just mashed it all together in chunks.
I then though i might of done a bad thing .

Lauz_1601 i never mashed the chicken i riped it up in fair size pieces adn mixed it in with the other foods, and have also given it to her just in chicken chunks, but my nurse said if you want you can also put it in a blender with the rest of your foods?

Its all so confusing you get different responses from everyone and its so hard being a new mom when you dont kow whats right from wrong

xx thanks again
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back