12 week scan?

sueh

Reaction score
Hi everyone

Hope everyone is feeling okay and not too ropey, i am now 11 weeks and 2 days pregnant(i think), i haven't even had my appointment for my 12 week scan yet, do you normally have it when you are exactly 12 weeks or sometime after??, can't really remember the first time round when i had my little boy, not too sure whether they've forgotten me!!

Husband is getting really concerned as i am huge, everyone keeps joking that i'm having more than one :shock: , or maybe i'm further on, just need to find out now :roll:

Thanks Suexx

I had exactly the same worries as you. Ive been huge since i was 8 weeks but my midwife says it was because i was drasticly underweight.

I had my Scan at 13 weeks. Have you had your booking in appointment with your midwife? If you are getting really worried just give her a ring.

Had my booking in at 9 weeks, which was a nightmare as they struggled to get blood from me, very nervous for 15 week check now

Will phone if i don't hear by the time i'm 12 weeks

How did your scan go, was there only one?, and were your dates right then, i think i'm just big cos its my second child and my body has just remembered

Thanks for your reply

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back