'12 week' scan

gem44_4

Reaction score
YIPPEE!!! :cheer:

I've finally got my '12 week' scan through on the 7th Feb. I'm 14 weeks and 1 day now and by the time i go for my scan i will be 16 weeks!!!!!

I'm sure i was forgotten i only had my booking in appointment with the midwife last tuesday.

Did anyone else have there 12 week scan late??

Gemxx

Ah really pleased for you!
Yeah 16 weeks is a bit late to have a 12 week scan!
but... if your finding out the sex of baby you may be able to find out on your first scan!
Congrats! :hug:

Glad you got a date, but I hope you've complained, thats ages to wait!

Good luck for the 7th! :D

i had my 12 week scan late, i was 14 weeks and 5 days when i had mine done i think lol
good luck with your scan on the 7th feb!!!!

hi, i had my '12' weeks scan at 14 weeks 4 days. where i live your supposed to have it 14-16 weeks and we dont even get a 20 week scan either :(

at least you get to see more of your little one!!! :clap: :clap:

we don;t have a scan at 12 weeks here, only 20 weeks, lookin forward to that!!

:D :D

Nikki x

whooo good luck hun... your so blessed ohh i love scan :hug:

Hi,

7th February, what an excellent date: my birthday!! Good luck with that at 16 weeks you might find the gender out too. How thrilling for you. A friend of mine only realised she was pregnant at 14 weeks and had her 12 week scan at 16 weeks also (although no gender was mentioned, I doubt she asked actually!) and now only has another 2.5 weeks to wait for the 20 week scan - I'd love just 4 weeks between scans!! I had my 12 week yesterday and my 20 week at the VERY end of March, I can't wait but know the next 2 months will drag, I'm desperate to know the gender.

Nicola xx

You will definitely be able to see much more of your 'lil baba - I'm the totally other end of the scale I'm having my "12 week" scan next week when I will only be 11 weeks! Can't wait tho am very excited.

i was 13 weeks 5 days when i had my scan. im really lucky :D as i get 4 scans all together. 12,20,28 & 35 weeks. this is because i developed diabetes with my little boy and they just want to keep an eye on me again this time.

Good luck with your 12 week / 16 week scan. Hope you get to see your little one in better detail because of the delay. :)

Sabrina
x

i had my '12 week' scan when i thought i was 14+5 weeks, but the measurements put me back to 13+2 weeks. i bet u cant wait!!
x

Hi

Wow that is late but here we usually dont get our first till 16 weeks then depending on the doc you can have a second one.
Cant wait to see pics
Katrina

I'll have mine on Wednesday and I'll be 13 weeks then. Not much more than 12 to be fair, but just doesn't seem real at the moment due to lack of contact from anyone really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back