12 week scan

Curly

Reaction score
Hi all

Not quite in 2nd tri yet - 11 weeks today. Can you experienced ladies!! :lol: tell me what I can expect to see at my 12 week scan (week on Wed)?

Ta!!

xx

Your little one will be quite visable :cheer: and you should see a little tiny heartbeat its very exciting and a wounderfull experience :D Just make sure you drink plenty of water ( or watever you can keep down! ) before so you can see LO clearer :cheer:

Good luck :hug:

Not long had mine and saw perfectly formed baby, they measured from rump to head then they look at the top of the head and measure that too. You can see everything very clearly, arms waving around, some facial features but theyre like black bits for the eyes and you can see the tip of the nose. You can see the heartbeat, spine, legs pretty much everything except the genitals, well they can see them but they wont hazzard a guess at that early stage.

Enjoy :)

Minime said:
Not long had mine and saw perfectly formed baby, they measured from rump to head then they look at the top of the head and measure that too. You can see everything very clearly, arms waving around, some facial features but theyre like black bits for the eyes and you can see the tip of the nose. You can see the heartbeat, spine, legs pretty much everything except the genitals, well they can see them but they wont hazzard a guess at that early stage.

Enjoy :)
Yep! Ditto! :cheer: Remember to post a piccy!! :cheer:

Oh wow, its AMAZING. Had first one @ 8 weeks, tiny little bean and a nucral screen @ 12 weeks-the difference in size was incredible!! Its a proper baby with arms, legs, fingers and everything!! My OH sat with his mouth hanging open, he couldnt believe it!! And we heard the heartbeat to @ 12 weeks, the sweetest sound ever. Cried like a fool!!!

You will just LOVE it, enjoy every secondxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back