12 week scan

BevG

Reaction score
as the title says i have mine tomorrow. fingers, toes and all possible extremities crossed i get good news as this is the first time i get to see babby. excited and bloody terrified at the same time!

Ohhh what time bev? I'm sure you will be fine it so strange how you can feel excited and nevus all at the same time I will look out for an update tomorrow and a pic xxxxx

its at 12.00 so not too late. if i get good news i can go the asda baby event afterwards!

aww good luck bev!! Does it feel like it has gone quickly for you?? Can't wait for my 12 week scan :) let us know how it went! xxx

Good luck Bev...it will be a very exciting time for you!! enjoy every min...dont go too crazy in ASDA lol!! x x

yay, how exciting! good luck hun, look forward to seeing some pics :) xxx

aww good luck bev!! Does it feel like it has gone quickly for you?? Can't wait for my 12 week scan :) let us know how it went! xxx

no its bloody dragged by like a snail!
i will post piccies soon as i can if i get decent ones as i can only buy multiples at my 20 week scan apparently. that and i have to dig out the scanner lol

Last edited:
aw bless you :-( the last 4 weeks have gone by really quickly for me - but since the 8 week mark it has felt very long!! I bet you're so pleased you're nearly in tri 2!! we will all miss you xxx

Good luck hun and have fun at the asda baby advent too xx

aw bless you :-( the last 4 weeks have gone by really quickly for me - but since the 8 week mark it has felt very long!!
I bet you're so pleased you're nearly in tri 2!! we will all miss you xxx

i found out at 5 weeks so i feel like ive been waiting forever lol, plus work has been horrid about the whole thing and ive got noone to talk to about it except you guys, dont really have any proper friends. i will still be stalking u lot when i move to tri 2 lol

Best wishes bev, can't wait to see pics

Good luck for tomorrow!!! Sure everything will be fine. I agree, waiting for a 12 week scan takes AGES!
!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back