12 week scan shock

floridagirl

Reaction score
Hi there,
Had my 12 week today, because I had a early scan that was fine and because I am showing and still having symtoms I thought everything would be fine, we took our 2 children with us but when the midwife sent my husband out with the children I knew something was wrong.
There was no heartbeat and baby had stopped growing at 10 weeks.
I just do not know how I can cope with this, I am shocked, upset, angry.
My husband sorted out the nursery last weekend, I am wearing maternity clothes, I feel like I can never speak or go out again.
I have to wait till next week to arrange if I want a operation or tablets to bring on miscarrage x

I know exactly what you're going through! I had this happen 2 and half years ago. I am so sorry this has happened to you darling x it's honestly like reading exactly what happened at my scan except my daughter wasn't there x all the emotions you describe are what I felt and I'll be honest I did not cope very well and didn't go out for months x take your tine and talk talk talk to your husband x if you need to chat/rant/whatever please do not hesitate to pm me x i will always answer and I wish I'd had someone to talk to about what had happened x x x x lots of love x x x x

awe hun. No words I can say will make things any easier for you but am thinking of you xx

I'm really sorry that this has happened to you and your family, this is an awful time for you.

I totally understand what your going through, and how your feeling right now, as I had this happen to me last month , and opted for a D&C at 11 weeks plus 5 days.

Myself personally I can recomend the D&C as your more sure that you won't have any further problems down the line and you can get on with recovery, and your not waiting for a natural MC. If you do bleed very heavily before a D&C date, please doo get checked out, as I ended up in casulty in a mess , and needed blood tranfusions as was waiting for my D&C in the morning.

I found that talking to all the lovely ladies on here every day, really got me through it, as soo many of them have already been in a simular position and help you through this tricky time.

Please PM me anytime you need or want a chat XX JJ

thank you for all your kind words. I woke up this morning and wondered if it had just been a bad dream, I still feel and look pregnant and have to wait till next week to have the baby removed. I just want the baby to be alive and continue with my happy family plans but its all been spoiled!!!

Oh sweetheart...I'm so so sorry this has happened to you :hug:

I know i probably don't have any words that can make you feel better but just wanted you to know that i will be thinking of you xx

I am so sorry to hear about this. Look after yourself. xx

I'm so sorry for your loss honey :hug:

We are all here to listen when ever you need us x

I am so sorry this is happening to you., the same thing happened to me
my baby only lived to 6 weeks!
I had a d&c scan early march, it was not painful just like a normal period , give yourself some time to relax after the op, it is more emotional than painful. try and thing of all the good things you have in your life and you will get through this. we are trying again now and dread this happening again to us, however trying to be positive. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back