12 Week Scan Picture !!!

Tasha20

Reaction score
Here is a piccie of my beautifull baby :D

a1baby.jpg

It was absolutly amazing the baby was jumping all the time and waving her/his arms and legs it was a very emotional experience and I have never smiled so much in my life!! :D

Thank you ladies I am so excited now! can't believe im going to be a mum :D :dance:

Great scan piccy Tasha - You must have had a lovely full bladder lol

I bet its all really started to sink in now hasn't it?

happy20920mnths.jpg

lol yes it was really full I had to go for a wee straight after lol !

Yes its certainly sinking in now me and my partner were so shocked to see how much the little one had grown sinse the 8 week scan its just truely amazing !

Thanks for the congrats ladies x

WOW!! :shock: What a beauty!!! You littley looks so comfy in there.

Got another scan a week thursday, will be 12 weeks too so cant wait to see how much "bean" has grown!!

Bet you havent stopped smiling all day!!

Well done hunny xxxx

es L/o does look very comfy :D you will be amazed at how much your L/o has grown hunny!

Yes still have a big smile now :D

Tasha, the pic is gorgeous! When I had my scan today my smile couldn't have been any bigger, I was speechless. My little bean is only a peanut yet though! I think they must grow a lot in the 8th week as your scan at 8 looks so much bigger than mine at 7.

Heres a piccie of my 8 weeks bean lol theres such a big difference!!!

ourbaby.jpg

How sweet! It has grown so much. I wish I had a pic from my scan yesterday. :cry:

Thats great Tasha! I had an emergency scan at 9 weeks and got my 12 week on Tues...cant wait!! be good also to see how much babe has grown

You will be amazed at how much they do grow hunny!! Enjoy your scan at drink plenty of water hunny to the point your bursting for a wee it really helps.

Thanks for you lovely comments ladies x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back