12 week scan... Ovary full of cysts!

pringle88

Reaction score
Had my 12 week scan today.. All is well, got put back a couple of days! So now due 17th December! Getting closer to Xmas!

Apparently my right ovary if full of cysts according to the sonography... She didn't give me any more info but has anybody else had this? She said it will be checked again at my 20 week scan?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370023618.995992.jpg

Xx

Mummy to Ella 18/11/11
Baby number 2 due 15th Dec 2013

Wow, your scan is SO CLEAR.
I was told I have a big cyst at the entry to my cervix, so they have to just monitor it in my next scan :)

How clear is your picture that's fantastic!! My son was due 17th December I had him on the 20th lol. Can't help about the cysts though sorry xxx

Thank you xxx

Mummy to Ella 18/11/11
Baby number 2 due 15th Dec 2013

Oh what a lovely picture. Congrats. I have a cyst on mine and it filled up and burst last week. Ouch and smelly blood tmi there. Dosnt cause any problems for baby tho x

I have a cyst noticed on my 12 weeks scan at 6cm and then again at 20 weeks at 8cm, just squashed not necessarily bigger. I had to see a consultant who said they will keep an eye on it and any pain you should get seen as they can twist they will prob remove it after my baby's born if still there.

But nothing to worry about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back