12 week scan - Gender guesses please

Tara1985

Reaction score
Hey,

Had my 12 week scan this morning. It was just as amazing as last time. Babyhas grown to 12 cm and I heard the heartbeat this time :) I think it was around 180 bpm but wasn't really paying attention to the sonographer, just staring at my bubs.

Baby was really really chilled out so wasn't kicking up a storm but wriggled a little....the weird white growth thing on the top of the head is their hand :)

I'm bang on schedule, so EDD is still 9th September. I can't believe how much I love this being already, the feeling is incredible. OH was there with me and was amazed when he heard the heartbeat, I don't think it's real for them until they hear this - he's over the moon and rang his mum straight away...awwww.

So a very good Friday for me. Hope you are all good too.

xxxx

Last edited:
Aww congratulations hun and lovely pic! I love how your bubs looks like he/she is lying back sunbathing or something with the hand on their head, looks like he or she is having a fab time in there lol. Yay! :) xxx

:yay: So glad it went for you hun! Great pic :D wish my bubba had kept still and would have got a better pic like yours!

By the way, don't think baby is 12cm hun, did they tell you that?? Mine was 52mm which is 5.2cm x x

By the way, don't think baby is 12cm hun, did they tell you that?? Mine was 52mm which is 5.2cm x x

Hahahaha I was thinking wow that's long. The receptionist took back the sonographers notes when I made my next booking so I obviously read it wrong. Phew, no giant baby for me then :oooo: xx

It'll say on the report they gave you for mw, CRL? I can see you got that from scan now, thats how far baby was from scanner, I think x x

They didn't give me anything and I didn't want to ask just in case I was being stupid :( Is it on the actual scan, I can't see it.

xx

No don't think it is hun. Oh they must do things differently where you are, maybe they send the report to the mw, you'll have to ask her when you go or ring the scan dept and ask if they can tell you x x

Ah so pleased all is well hun and that's a gorgeous pic :) xxx

Hey, thought I would join in with all the gender guessing today cos I'm team yellow (no choice for now lol) but would like to know if the nub and or skull theory is true. Cheers me dears xxxx

Love that pic! So cute with its hand on its head! Awww I can't wait for mine! Xxx

I bet you can't wait!! Will be looking out for your pic :) I'm trying to get some guesses on sex but I don't think you can tell....xx

i would deffo say girl, the nub is really visible :) xx

I can't see the nub Deedee!!! What am I suppose to be looking at?! xxx

its the forked part thats poking out, apparently if there is no angle and its forked that indicates a girl and if theres an angle then a boy :) xx

Awwww thanks Deedee but where is the fork? lol xx

if you look at the opposite end to the head (obviously haha) theres a sticky out part which is long and then splits into 2 above the bumpy part iykwim x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back