12 week scan date!

Vicky_Gazerimmer

Reaction score
I had a letter come this morning to inform me of my scan date 24th Oct. I am so nervous, even tho I had a scan a few weeks back and everything was fine.
Guess its natural to worry!! Anyone else got scans coming up? :wink:

I was only given two days notice of my scan so didn't have much time to thin about it...hope all goes well

I was only given two days notice of my scan so didn't have much time to thin about it...hope all goes well

Vicky_Gazerimmer said:
I had a letter come this morning to inform me of my scan date 24th Oct. I am so nervous, even tho I had a scan a few weeks back and everything was fine.
Mines on the 24th too! :cheer:

Coooool maybe we should have a list of when our scan dates are? seeing as a bunch of us are quite close together :think:

Jayceesmumma said:
Vicky_Gazerimmer said:

Hey I notice we are due the same date aswell!! 6th May! thats weird hehe :rotfl:

Vicky_Gazerimmer said:
Jayceesmumma said:
[quote="Vicky_Gazerimmer":bxj2x4lk]I had a letter come this morning to inform me of my scan date 24th Oct. I am so nervous, even tho I had a scan a few weeks back and everything was fine.

Hey I notice we are due the same date aswell!! 6th May! thats weird hehe :rotfl:[/quote:bxj2x4lk]
Oh yeah! Cool! There are a few of us within a few days of each other, like Sami who is a day after us!
This is great! Imagine us all in the 3rd tri ready to pop placing bets on who will drop first lol!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

LOL YEAH THAT'LL BE FUN.

YOU NERVOUS ABOUT YOUR SCAN THEN HUN? I DUNNO WHY I AM I HAVE HAD ONE ALREADY!!

FIRST TIME MUMS AYE!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Lol, not too worried, ive had a couple already, and ive got my Jaycee!
Even tho ive been thru pregnancy before etc.. theres still new things im experiencing and worryng about!! Its strange how ive done it before but alot of it seems new to me lol! weird!
I cant wait for my 12weeks scan! I need some piccies to post!!! What time is yours? mine is 2:30! Lame!
remoteImage-10.gif

Ive not had my scan date yet got my first mw appointment on the 26th so would imagine i will get it then.yes it is normal to feel nervous i get like that im sure i still will this time too.

im hoping the letter i had through for the appointment means mines on the 25th,need to phone monday and actually find out

Hi All

I'm waiting for my 12 weeks scan date to come through the post. I had my first MW appointment nearly two weeks ago and she said I should get my scan in the next two weeks, but nothing yet.

How long did you guys have to wait from MW appointment until your scan date came through?

Caz x

Good luck to all of you, you'll soon be with us in 2nd tri too!!!

Hoping to see some bouncing baby scan pics soon! :cheer:

Jayceesmumma said:
Lol, not too worried, ive had a couple already, and ive got my Jaycee!
Even tho ive been thru pregnancy before etc.. theres still new things im experiencing and worryng about!! Its strange how ive done it before but alot of it seems new to me lol! weird!
I cant wait for my 12weeks scan! I need some piccies to post!!! What time is yours? mine is 2:30! Lame!
remoteImage-10.gif

Mine is at 10.50 am! so I will be first that day lol I hope it all goes well, its weird this feeling of excitement and nervous haha

Mine is this Friday at 2.45- I am so nervous!!

Good luck everyone :hug:

just phoned hospital imhaving my first main appointment,scan and bloods all done on the 25th,looks like i'll be there for a few hours then :roll:

having my 8 week scan on 26th october and 12wk book in appt on the 28th november...i have been told to expect to be there for 2 hours for th ebooking in.....bxox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back