12 week scan appt tomorrow!! pic now loaded

bobkat

Reaction score
aaaaggggghhhhh

really cannot wait now. It has gone so quick since mw appt a couple of weeks ago although at the time it felt like it dragged if you know what I mean.

Anyway just wanted to say good luck to anyone having scans or docs or mw appts tomorrow. Hope it goes well for all.

:lol:

SCAN PIC NOW UPLOADED - it was lying with its arms behind its head and kicking its legs in the air.

Attachments

• scan pic.jpg
    scan pic.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
good luck to you with your scan tomorrow hope its brill, I've got mine thursday I know what you mean tho seems 2 mins since the midwife was here at 8 wks doing my booking in app but at the same time the days seem to of dragged waiting for my scan xxxxxxxxxxx

Good luck tomoz hun! Post pics!

Had scan this afternoon it went really well. Baby is measuring at 11+3 which I was kind of expecting cos my cycles were all over the place before I got pregnant, little bit gutted I wasn't put further forward though. But saw baby kicking which was amazing, saw arms and legs (obviously cos it kicked lol), and the cord. Brilliant experience, I can really believe it now, there is a proper baby in there.

Had to go back to work afterwards, god knows what my teaching was like, I was on :cloud9:.

Told OH's parent this afternoon, his dad was pretty chuffed, his mum was a bit shocked I think - especially cos its due only a month before we are getting married but i think she will come round, she always as been a slow burner.

Will try to put pics up tomorrow as have access to scanner then.

:dance:

Aw glad your scan went well, I can't wait for mine!

awwww thats brill news lucky youxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back