10dpo symptoms? Cp? Pregnant??

Not that I know of. The places I went with my daughter only offer them from 7 weeks. They are abdominal not vaginal. These wouldn't be suitable. Il just have to keep waiting. I'm hoping that the hcg keeps dropping quickly now. That's the best thing in this situation. The nurse said to me when I phoned back that even a tubal pregnancy isn't a threat yet as it's not growing as my hcg levels are going down, so as long as they keep doing this im fine xx

I think I read that something like half of tubal pregnancies resolve themselves without treatment so that does make sense. I can't blame you for wanting to get back to 0 now. Its not like you didn't want it to work but now that you know it hasn't you just want to know where you are.

I think I read that something like half of tubal pregnancies resolve themselves without treatment so that does make sense. I can't blame you for wanting to get back to 0 now. Its not like you didn't want it to work but now that you know it hasn't you just want to know where you are.

Exactly.. I just want to start again now. To be honest if the first nurse had said that to me I might not had phoned back. But she gave me no reassurance at all. I panicked about the thought of loosing a tube. It would be even harder to conceive then.

I still haven't bled yet either so that makes it harder. If I had it then I would know it was coming to an end and my body was doing what it should. But I still have to wait for that and I don't think you can get rid of all the hcg in your system without it.

Thanks for all your helo ladies :) il let you know how I get on. Good luck with your pregnancy bunny and good luck for all you ladies TTC xxx

How many weeks would you have been? With an early loss I think its not uncommon for bleeding not to start until your levels are almost 0. Your body treats it more like a normal period and needs to be sure its not pregnant any more to start bleeding.

How many weeks would you have been? With an early loss I think its not uncommon for bleeding not to start until your levels are almost 0. Your body treats it more like a normal period and needs to be sure its not pregnant any more to start bleeding.

5 1/2 weeks. So you might be right. Hopefully I can't just start after the bleed/period xx

Sorry slb, just read updates. My phone didn't show it at first.
I'm sorry, here if you need a chat xxx

They were 398 hun so they are still dropping xx

It's okay hun :) it's just one of those things. It happens to half of women. I'm still positive about trying again :) on the plus side I've just opened a bottle of cidre! Lol I havnt touched anything, I even went out and bought decaf coffee and tea.. But I'm sure they will save until next time. Feeling more positive now then I did. I just have to wait until this is over xxx

morning slb.

How you doing today? Hope you still feeling positive?

x

I'm okay thanks :) how are you?

I'm still positive in the sense that we can try again :) had a few moments of filling up today. But I'm really tired and still emotional anyway so I think it's that.

Xxx

I'm ok thanks hun. I'm taking it easy this month as not sure I want to be pregnant over Christmas in case I get poorly with it. Need to be fully working and on teh ball over Christmas.... ha ha

Glad you feeling a little more positive. I bet you are tired hun. Its been a very emotional time for you. Just take it easy for a while. Yes you can try again and im sure happier times are waiting for you slb. xxxx

Hi guys,

Really need help - could I be pregnant or just going crazy?

-Last Monday and Tuesday slight spotting when wipe
-Sore boobs /nipples and very erect
-Back ache with some leg and bum ache
-Ovaries ache both or one side then the other
-Slight stabbing pains in sides and under ribs
-Heavy feeling down below
-Wind
-Keep having like a hic up type think happens every couple of hours
-Pulling feeling behind belly button now and again
-Dry mouth
-Needing to wee more some days (last couple of mornings around 4am) which isn't like me!
-Wanting to eat nothing but lasagne ( 5 times this week) more if OH would let me :(
-Bad broken sleep
-Odd finger pains only in 2 and 1 toe last night :/
-Grumpy,mood swings,emotional
-Bloated badly
-Waves of like like car sickness but not sick!
-Smell seems more noticeable
-Veins in boobs more noticeable and the white bumps
-Odd dream about loosing my teeth and others just about "setting up home"! We are moving house next week so could be part of it as well who knows!
-Bleeding gums when brushing (last couple of days)
-Tired and lazy but with the odd serge of energy to clean,tidy etc (not helpful when you have a house to pack up) :(
-This is an odd one- my dogs... 1 seems to want to cuddle me more in the night like laying on me,the other curling up under the duvet with his head on my belly and our other dog keeps staring at me and seems a little more distant (he's the first dog I got) maybe just me reading in to it??!!
-Feeling cold now and again to the point where I'm shivering then suddenly goes
-Last 2 mornings awful taste in mouth
-One side of nose was stuffy this morning then just vanished
-Odd butterfly type feeling in belly with me needing it itch it

I have irregular periods but June and my last one being the 17th July which was normal and on th same date oddly!
Normal sign of due on is need for choc,head ache,bloated,bad cramps.

We have been together 3 years with no joy of kids yet the last year we have kind of given up hope...Until this now!
So guys what you think?? X x

Last edited:
I'm ok thanks hun. I'm taking it easy this month as not sure I want to be pregnant over Christmas in case I get poorly with it. Need to be fully working and on teh ball over Christmas.... ha ha

Glad you feeling a little more positive. I bet you are tired hun. Its been a very emotional time for you. Just take it easy for a while. Yes you can try again and im sure happier times are waiting for you slb. xxxx

I bet you will get caught now! Haha always the case!

I will do. Thanks Hun. Il let you know what tomorrow's results are. Xxx

Hi guys,

Really need help - could I be pregnant or just going crazy?

-Last Monday and Tuesday slight spotting when wipe
-Sore boobs /nipples and very erect
-Back ache with some leg and bum ache
-Ovaries ache both or one side then the other
-Slight stabbing pains in sides and under ribs
-Heavy feeling down below
-Wind
-Keep having like a hic up type think happens every couple of hours
-Pulling feeling behind belly button now and again
-Dry mouth
-Needing to wee more some days (last couple of mornings around 4am) which isn't like me!
-Wanting to eat nothing but lasagne ( 5 times this week) more if OH would let me :(
-Bad broken sleep
-Odd finger pains only in 2 and 1 toe last night :/
-Grumpy,mood swings,emotional
-Bloated badly
-Waves of like like car sickness but not sick!
-Smell seems more noticeable
-Veins in boobs more noticeable and the white bumps
-Odd dream about loosing my teeth and others just about "setting up home"! We are moving house next week so could be part of it as well who knows!
-Bleeding gums when brushing (last couple of days)
-Tired and lazy but with the odd serge of energy to clean,tidy etc (not helpful when you have a house to pack up) :(
-This is an odd one- my dogs... 1 seems to want to cuddle me more in the night like laying on me,the other curling up under the duvet with his head on my belly and our other dog keeps staring at me and seems a little more distant (he's the first dog I got) maybe just me reading in to it??!!
-Feeling cold now and again to the point where I'm shivering then suddenly goes
-Last 2 mornings awful taste in mouth
-One side of nose was stuffy this morning then just vanished
-Odd butterfly type feeling in belly with me needing it itch it

I have irregular periods but June and my last one being the 17th July which was normal and on th same date oddly!
Normal sign of due on is need for choc,head ache,bloated,bad cramps.

We have been together 3 years with no joy of kids yet the last year we have kind of given up hope...Until this now!
So guys what you think?? X x

It sounds like the symptoms. Have u tested? Xx

Hi Slb24,

You ok? Haven't seen you post for ages. Hope all is ok with you?

x

Hey!

I'm good thanks :) sorry I haven't had much to post about lol

How are you? Are you still having a break?

We're still trying. I'm in the 2ww yet again!! I should be able to test the middle of next week but my cycle ends/begins on the 15th. With my first I found out 4 days early though.

I've had sore boobs but other then that nothing so I'm not confident. But here's hoping I get some good news just before xmas!! I've already decided that if I am I will tell my partner on xmas day.. Get him a merry xmas card from the bump lol

Fingers crossed!

Xxx

Ah glad your ok hun. :)

All good here thanks. Nope back on the baby trial..... :) I couldn't wait. Ha ha. Im having a weird month this month as not sure im ovulating but will see what happens.

Glad your still trying hun. I really hope you get some good news before Christmas. How lovely wuld that be giving him a Christmas card from the bump.

Keep me posted hun.

xx

How do you monitor? Temperature, tests, cervix/cm checks? What makes you think your not?

I hope you do ovulate and get pregnant soon!

It's frustrating waiting isn't it! We were unsure whether to wait a few months or not. But my hcg levels dropped quickly. I was meant to go for another blood test the 16th or 17th nov but I came on the 15th so I phoned them and they said there was no point as it was 69 the time before. So it had gone.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for u xxx

I just check my cm. Im usually 14 after AF on the dot. I have also done clear blue test kits and this month they all say negative to ovulating. :( Maybe not meant to be this month.

Thanks slb24. I'm keeping everything crossed for us both. :)
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back