10dpo bfp?

My frer test this morning was a lot lighter than yesterdays. Panicked and went and bought more tests. Thankfully all positive including a 25mlu from home bargains, so my hcg levels must be increasing! Gosh just so worried incase anything goes wrong.

Attachments

• 20160118_165528-1.jpg
    20160118_165528-1.jpg
    220.9 KB · Views: 30
Oh wonderful update- those tests look great!

Little update with todays tests. Still getting positives (frer, onestep and home bargains 25ml test) so I dont think my levels are dropping. But does it seem like my lines are getting lighter instead of darker? :/ xx

Attachments

• 20160119_101019-1.jpg
    20160119_101019-1.jpg
    204.9 KB · Views: 31
Congratulations Hun.

They are different brands so some will be lighter then others anyway because of the different hcg they pick up.

But I don't think they are getting lighter, I think they are all good :) xx

Your tests are definitely not getting lighter! Look at the control lines- some of them are darker than others, so then the test line is also darker, because the dye in the test is overall more saturated. I had the same thing happen to me a few times early on and I got so freaked out too. The beginning is so scary, but truly your tests look great!

Congratulations!! That's so pretty strong lines you have there!!

Don't worry about different colours they are different tests on different days so even it's the same brand chances are different batches with definite different urine!!!

Congratulations :dust: xx

Congrats!

I got a little freaked out by those Home Bargain tests, I am not sure if it was just me but it took quite a while for the line to show, so long that I ran out to the chemist to get a more expensive brand. When I got back the line was there!

Your tests all look great me!:)

Rhelen,

What was the brand you used for you initial test please? (the cheapies)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back