10dpo - BFN and going loopy

Pemsy

Reaction score
Hi all

I am posting to try and get out of my own head a bit. I have had one previous chemical and I tested 10dpo possibly 11dpo and got my first bfp - faint but clear. I woke up feeling wired so this was the first test I did. The past two days I have noticed things that make me feel the same way last time. I am spacey, and today certain parts of my breasts feel almost bruised. Last time I experienced vertigo like spells and my breasts were agony for the week following the chemical.

I know I shouldn't but I have started testing with IC (which gave me the bfp last time). There is not a hint of a line. When I have looked online most people see something by 10dpo.

I am just looking for a little advice really. I wouldn't mind too much normally but my husband now has to work away so iit doesn't look good for my next cycle or 2 and just feeling a bit low. Thanks all x

Oh I am also having an upset tummy off and on for two days so not sure if my dizzy spells are linked to that.

I tested today 11dpo and my IC came back bfn, not even a whisper of a line. I also used a Lloyds FR to put my mind at bay and move on if it's clear. I don't know much about Evan lines, can anyone tell me about them. A bit of dye has run accross both windows at the same height. However I can see a faint pink line in the left window. Sorry my edited photo wouldn't upload. The line was there after 3 minutes and got a little darker after 5 total. Now the run has gone and the line is quite clear for a positive. Is this what happens with evaps? X

Attachments

• IMG_5777.jpg
    IMG_5777.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 24

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member