First Post... Could it be?

Supernen

Reaction score
Hey ladies, I did a test at 10dpo yesterday and I think I saw a very faint line. I'm so confused becuase with my son the line was there instantly as dark as can be. I've had two m/c since my son was born (he's 2 and a half) but I've got good vibes this time. I'm feeling super sick and I keep crying but I havent had the sore breasts or fainting like I did last time. Oh so confused! I thought I could see a line when I held it in direct sunlight at a certain angle... what do you ladies think? Have you had a similar test? x

Its possible hun, i would test again in a couple of days and the line should be stronger then

:pray:

10 dpo is still early to tell. Every pregnancy is different remember that. test in a few days, hope it gets darker for you :hug:

Well it's now 12dpo and I took a First Response but it was negative. I'm even more confused! I know I should wait longer but it's sooo frustrating! :wall:

hey hun, where in kent are you, im kent too!!! :wave: yeah its difficult this has been fifth month ttc im due on my af 2morrow but i still kepping fingers crossed, :pray: i decided this month to relax, and to not symptom spot etc!! :oops: i havent tested yet which is a miracle as i poas every 5 mis uauallyl :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back