need you advice girls please

babydust

Reaction score
you may know my story but to re cap i had a d&c on the 15th feb after a missed m/c and i started testing a few weeks later to make sure my hcg tests were getting negative anyway they stayed positive both internet ones and clearblue digital i had my bloods checked just over a week ago and my level was 85 i was told to go back a week later to get them checked again, but the day i was ment to go af came so i didnt bother going, af has now gone so i decided to check again and i still have a line my opk's are also nearly positive and this is only cd5, what do yous girls think could be going on i am getting sooo fed up with this now, i had had 5 m/c and 5 d&c's and this is the first this has ever happened. :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

this is my hcg test today

hcg25thmarch.jpg

and this is my opk today
opk25thmarch.jpg

Hmmmm, I have been reading your posts, and it is very strange whats going on, I think you have to make another appointment with your doc and speak to him/her.

I wish I could help....but its a weird one! I have no clue.

I am sorry your going thru all this....your heads a mess enough after a m/c, without added worry. :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Claire this must be so confusing for you - I think Liana is right - go back to your GP and see what they have to say - I would ask for another beta now even though you have had AF.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

i have an appointment tomorrow with the consultant at the repeat m/c clinic i will tell them whats happening and see what they have to say :?

:hug: :hug:
I have no idea. sorry, but think you are right to go to the docs.
Good luck and hope you get some answers
xx

awww hun im so sorry hope everything settles for you soon and you get some answers off your consultant xxxxxxxx

Claire :hug:

I'm sorry that I can't help either. Please don't be alarmed because I don't know if this is likely at all, but it couldn't be an ectopic could it? But I'm sure they checked you for that at some point.

I think that you need to be forceful with them to get some answers at the clinic. Don't go home until they are doing something to find out what is happening.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Hi

I have similar problems and consultant has given me heprin to inject prepregnancy. They dont like giving it as its about £120 per month for the injections you will need but ask him about it!!

Just a though

well just a quick update im back and it was a real waste of time he just kept saying 'it was just bad luck' what 5 bloody times :x anyway i forced him into doing the x inactivation test although he knew nothing about it i have to froward the details on and the the email address of the prof in the states, so at least something came out of it.

oh and i have 75% chance of a full term pregnancy, dont know where he got that from.

they did my bloods and will phone me this afternoon with results of hcg levels but its my birthday today and im not sitting by the phone im off out shopping with dh.

i will update in more detail when i get back
:hug:

Aww hun :hug: Sorry it was a waste of time, Im starting to think that most Dr's are useless these days! We always seem to know more than them but I bet we dont get anywhere near their wages :roll:

Anyway hun HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Really hope you get some good news later :hug:

What a rubbish doctor :hug: I'm sorry he wasn't very helpful.

Happy Birthday for today :cheer: , I hope your DH took you out and spoiled you rotten :hug:

FXed the blood tests start to show a decline in HCg levels. Also I hope the inactivation test gets you some answers soon too :hug:

:cheer: hcg levels are now 29 :cheer: never thought i would be so happy for hcg to go down

That's great Claire. :hug:

It's not surprising that doctors don't know much about the female reproductive system given they're almost all men and have been for ever...

What I am surprised about though, is that they haven't managed to find themselves a cure for baldness yet :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back