1 day period?

amy_clueless

Reaction score
Has anyone ever had a period that lasted just a day?
Sorry for the detail but I noticed spotting on sunday when I wiped after going for a wee and then started light period yday. However today there seems to be nothing at all?
My cycles are irregular....no period between April last year and a Feb this year. Then a 23 day cycle, and this one a 92 day cycle!

My periods only ever last about a day. Longest ive had is 3 days very light.

Wow really I have never experienced it before...my last one was for about 5 days x

Hi Carla. I have got pcos. I came off my pill in April 14 and had 2 periods since. Well this would be my 2nd but not sure if I can even count it as a period

Hi Carla. I have got pcos. I came off my pill in April 14 and had 2 periods since. Well this would be my 2nd but not sure if I can even count it as a period

Ah right i was just checking u had sought help after only one af in 10 months.
Good luck to u x

Hi amy, I also have pcos and sometimes have really light periods only a day or two of spotting. I've been taking agnus castus and it has really helped to regulate my cycles, my last three have been 26, 27 and 29 days, a huge improvement as since my mc I had been going from 81 days to 34. Might be worth looking into (although if you are under the fertility clinic it is worth noting that you can't take it alonside clomid, I'm taking it while waiting for our clomid tries in the hope we won't need them!).

Thanks snowbee. Well I had my appointment with my gp on thursday last week and she agreed to refer me onto the fertility clinic as it's been 14 months of ttc with nothing. Had my phone call today and my first appointment is the 2nd July!!!! Didn't think it would be this quick as she said it could take months!

i think i had a similar thing last period. i was on day 62 and i bleed for 2 days only a medium sort of bleed it never really hit like a normal period. i usually bleed for 5 days with it changing from medium to heavy to light… i have no idea what it was. i have had really irregular periods since coming off the pill in October but even then when they have come they have been "normalish"

ow i am up to day50 *sigh*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back