1 day late

Katie21

Reaction score
Hi im Katie, kinda new here, been lurking the last month, not really ttc but if it happens it happens. Had sex alot this month and 3-4 times whilst ov, i was due on yesterday and normally my periods are spot on but i have no sign of AF just feeling really bloated and quite windy and the odd twinge in my stomach, ive also felt exhausted this week but i have had a bit of a cold so could be down to that.

Too scared to test as quite like the feeling of could be pregnant and dont wanna be disapointed, would be over the moon if i was pregnant this month as i would be due on my boyfriends birthday :) xx

awww good luck on ur bfp :)

wont do no harm to test :) xx

thankyou!! think i will test tomo morning if AF does'nt show up, its so exciting but scary! xxx

deffo is hunni!

lets hope its news you want :) just think people on here go through this every month! :) x

test hunny I had the tiredness before I found out I was constantly tired and feeling sick :s also had period type cramps too so thought AF would come but it didnt x

Goodluck hunny x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ive just done a test and it was BFN!!! still no AF, have had period like pains on and off all day though, im confused, i used a superdrug test, does anyone know if these are normally reliable?? xx

Wait a few more days......lol......if you can!!! I can talk.....I'm poas addict! You're not out till the witch gets you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back