1 day late and no sign of AF

Slinky Sarah

Reaction score
Tested last night but i had been drinking (none alcoholic!) all day so maybe thats why it was a BFN.
Too scared to test now :(
Anyone else due to test or late?

You GOTTA use first morning wee!! haha! Id wait til tomorrow morning. Good luck hun! :pray:

well im stupid
loked at the test i did last night nd saw a feint line....so did a digi test now...'not pregnant' :cry:
Ah well...hope 2008 is better in every way :pray:
good luck to everyone next year too :hug:

Im not gonna go consume my entire 9 stone body weight in chocolate....see you when im 18 stone!

Last edited:
well im 8 days late and still no af and no bfp

I'm one day late, but not testing yet. Last AF was 2 weeks late so I'm going to wait a bit longer and see if anything happens. Trying not to obsess about it as I'm probably not!
Good luck littlelady! Have you ever been this late before?

Never mind Sarah, you can relax and enjoy New Year (maybe have a wee drink?) and look ahead to 2008! :hug:

Awww sorry hun :hug: Have a few drinks for New Year - 2008 will be your year for a BFP :hug:

:hug: :hug: sorry af turned up for you hun, I hope 2008 gives you your BFP.

Xxx

Sarah, it's not your fault you are not pregnant.
You have to believe that when the time is right it will happen, and one day you will look back and see that things worked out for the best in the end.
Don't be hard on yourself.
:hug: :hug: :hug:

Aww Im sorry to hear that the witch arrived. It is so disappointing but dont let it get you down too much, it will happen when its really meant to. :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ButterflyMom
Back