❄February due dates ❄

Thank you :)
I'm not due until 30th March so am only 4 weeks aha. But my son came 5 weeks early on his own accord lol
Started the progesterone but I'm using out of date ones as my Drs on holiday and they're trying to get someone else to prescribe them I don't understand why it's so hard just for another Dr to prescribe??
Aspirin also fx for a sticky :)

Thank you :)
I'm not due until 30th March so am only 4 weeks aha. But my son came 5 weeks early on his own accord lol
Started the progesterone but I'm using out of date ones as my Drs on holiday and they're trying to get someone else to prescribe them I don't understand why it's so hard just for another Dr to prescribe??
Aspirin also fx for a sticky :)
I had the same issue, luckily I had a box in the cupboard so I used them until I got new a script. x

Surgery is closed today apparently the day they're supposed to be calling me back. So I'm gonna be a Karen with them tomorrow.... Text me daily about a covid Vax yet won't give me something I absolutely need to support a life bloody joke.

I dunno how this pregnancy is going to turn out tbh. I should be getting 2-3 on clear blue weeks but only getting 1-2 still :( so was about upset about that this morning.

Surgery is closed today apparently the day they're supposed to be calling me back. So I'm gonna be a Karen with them tomorrow.... Text me daily about a covid Vax yet won't give me something I absolutely need to support a life bloody joke.

I dunno how this pregnancy is going to turn out tbh. I should be getting 2-3 on clear blue weeks but only getting 1-2 still :( so was about upset about that this morning.

Awww this so so sad and frustrating to hear @PeanutButter. Praying they get back to you first thing, and that your little one is safe! Stress doesn’t help, though I know it’s next to impossible to not stress. <3

Lines aren't really getting any darker for me on any test :( don't think this is going to be a sticky :cry:

<3 Keep us posted. Let us know if they all you back today. <3

Having another miscarriage guys so moving back to ttc threads... All the best to you all x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back