❄February due dates ❄

Lulla Bell

Reaction score
Hey all figured I May as well make a Feb due date thread instead of waiting.

I'm due on the 4th hopefully
This is pregnancy number 8 so I really really hope this sticks for us. My little boy is desperate for a sibling.

I'll be having a scan in a couple of weeks so I'll be able to figure out dates properly then

Wishing you all a HH9 xxxx

1st

2nd

3rd
4th Angiekbaby :bump:

5th

6th Lulla :bump:

7th

8th

9th

10th

11th

12th Cece :bump:

13th
14th FTmomma:bump: NP83:bump:

15th
16th Leila :bump: Prettypee :bump:

17th Lexo90:bump:
18th kiyoTAY :bump:

19th

20th

21st

22nd Daniellegib :bump:

23rd

24th

25th

26th

27th

28th

Last edited:
Hi Lulla

so happy for you congratulations. I will be due early feb as well getting a scan in 2 weeks not sure what my exact due date is but thinking it will be around the same time as you. Yay so exciting xx

Ah congratulations.
Want me to pop you down for the same day as me and change it when you know xx

Yay congratulations you guys! :) I'm a newbie here, found out about a week ago that we're expecting baby number one on Valentine's Day 2022 :) We have our dating scan booked for early August so for now that date is still subject to change :) xx

I thought I would post this here just incase someone can answer

If this pregnancy is okay I’ll be due 16 feb

I had to have a very early scan because of past medical reasons … I am just 4 weeks 2 days pregnant …..based on day of last period.

I used to ovulate between day 10 and 12 - however now I don’t know, I no longer track ovulation as it stressed me out too much.

so I have no idea when I ovulated

the scan showed no Sac at all….

they checked for ectopic but couldn’t find anything anywhere.

there was thickening of the lining … but that with conclusive for anything

They have taken blood for HCG and Progesterone - I hope I hear back today :(

is this normal to have no gestational sac at this stage ?

I also came home and did a first response pregnancy test - the test line is now stronger than the control line, yesterday the test line was slightly lighter than the control line - so HCG is definitely increasing - I think

any feedback would be greatly appreciated … wish I had refused the scan now :(

I thought I would post this here just incase someone can answer

If this pregnancy is okay I’ll be due 16 feb

I had to have a very early scan because of past medical reasons … I am just 4 weeks 2 days pregnant …..based on day of last period.

I used to ovulate between day 10 and 12 - however now I don’t know, I no longer track ovulation as it stressed me out too much.

so I have no idea when I ovulated

the scan showed no Sac at all….

they checked for ectopic but couldn’t find anything anywhere.

there was thickening of the lining … but that with conclusive for anything

They have taken blood for HCG and Progesterone - I hope I hear back today :(

is this normal to have no gestational sac at this stage ?

I also came home and did a first response pregnancy test - the test line is now stronger than the control line, yesterday the test line was slightly lighter than the control line - so HCG is definitely increasing - I think

any feedback would be greatly appreciated … wish I had refused the scan now :(

Yes this is perfectly normal. I’ve had several early scans in the past. And one time I thought I was 6 weeks, but still nothing to be seen so I’d obviously just ovulated later. (So I was only 4 weeks) It took a further 2 weeks before they found anything on the scan. try not to worry even though it’s hard. They will do your HCG 48 hours apart and possibly another scan in 1 -2 week time x
fingers crossed for you. X

Yes this is perfectly normal. I’ve had several early scans in the past. And one time I thought I was 6 weeks, but still nothing to be seen so I’d obviously just ovulated later. (So I was only 4 weeks) It took a further 2 weeks before they found anything on the scan. try not to worry even though it’s hard. They will do your HCG 48 hours apart and possibly another scan in 1 -2 week time x
fingers crossed for you. X

do you know anything about progesterone levels etc ? This is what worries me the most

I think because they are worried about ectopic pregnancy they want to scan again on Monday and retest again :(

So much worry :(

Anyone have any thoughts?? I’m so nervous because I had a chemical pregnancy last month butt this looks promising ?

39DA6DC7-EFB1-47D7-B8C3-549FCB2AF0DF.jpeg

Hi all, I’m Kate and just found out I’m pregnant with baby number 4 (10th pregnancy) - I’m due 16th February.

I’m feeling ok just the Normal cramping and sickness (my god the sickness already ) wasn’t planning a 4th but here I am. I’m actually scared about it. I had a terrible and potentially life threatening delivery with number 3 and I was advised again more children as they consider me high risk. Plus my babies have been HUGE. My last was 10lb 5oz . I’m only 4 and a half weeks though and so anything can happen still. Nervous about the changes but this baby will be loved xx

014B13A2-6CC2-4BDB-8658-54EBDEBBFBBC.jpeg

Getting lots of cramping …. I’m 5 weeks 2 days today

Can’t remember this last time … I hope it’s nothing to worry about

is anyone having any low down cramping ?

i also have lower back pain

I've had cramping almost every day since I found out..
I had a scan today and everything looked fine :)

Hi, all being well with this pregnancy I’ll be due 14th February...
Struggling with cramping (1st baby was nearly 9 years ago and can’t remember them being this uncomfortable!) and afternoon nausea

Hi, all being well with this pregnancy I’ll be due 14th February...
Struggling with cramping (1st baby was nearly 9 years ago and can’t remember them being this uncomfortable!) and afternoon nausea
Cramps get worse each pregnancy I’ve found xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back