«*~* My LABOUR Thread *~*» BABY MOORE IS HERE !!

LouiseH

Reaction score
Hi ladies :D Wooohooo!!! At last...
Was just about to be discharged after being in hospital last night. The physio asked me to show her that I could use the zimmer frame with no issues (Yes a zimmer frame haha!) So I stood up off the bed and my partner give me a funny look. I looked at the bed.. And there was a pool of blood! :shock: Got checked over.. It was my waters with a lot of watery blood in..

18/06/13 - 12 : 30 - Waters went.

13 : 30 - Taken to delivery suit.

14 : 00 - Venflons fitted in both hands.

14 : 15 - Anethatist came as needed to do epidural, as they wanted me straight on the hormone drip to get my contractions going (With there being that much blood.)

14 : 25 - About to do epidural and anethatist had to go as was needed for emergency csection.

17 : 45 - Still waiting for anethatist to come back so I can get epidural and then onto the hormone drip, and my atibiotic drip for Group B Strep. Been put back on monitor to check baby is alright. HB is fine :D So just waiting about.

19 : 15 - Changed there mind. No epidural or hormone drip. Put a pessary in instead! Fuming isn't even close to how I feel! Could of told me that 7 hours ago instead of keeping me waiting :( Looks like a long night ahead.

20 : 00 - Another gush of bloody waters. Scary stuff! No clots or anything. Just water bloody. My poor OH didn't know what to do with himself lol. Not sure whether the pessary took effect quickly or if it was cause the consultant was having a fiddle up there.

19/06/13 - 06 : 15 - Well I'm awakke after having a terrible sleep! Just simply cause it was so uncomfy & hot. Apparently I'm going on the monitor for 30mins at 7am. And then having the rest of my waters broken after that. So guna see if I can have a shower, etc before hand cause I duno if I'll be allowed after lol. Let's see if we can get her moving :) Also waiting for another oral antibiotic for the Group B Strep!

07 : 15 - On the monitor :) HB & movements fine. Had a few contractions, but not many and not close enough together. Changed there mind about oral antibiotic, guna break my waters and then just put me straight on antibiotic IV drip. Also waiting for the 'bread man' to deliver so they can do us some toast lol.

11 : 00 - Epidural is in. Contractions coming every few mins. Getting stronger & longer. Still only 2cm though. Been put on monitor for 30/45 mins then there starting me on hormone drip to try and get me more dilated.

11 : 45 - Hormone drip in & clip on babies head! :D Might be a chunkk missing for a while now, casue as soon as things start happening I won't be as bored so won't have time to come on here. So will update when I can ladies.

*UPDATE* 14 : 45 - Hormone drip had been increased 4/5 times. Contractions coming hard & strong. But still not dilating.

15 : 10 - My BP & HR dropping. Babies HR dropping.

15 : 55 - Taken to theatre for Emergency C-Section.

16 : 22 - My beautiful baby girl Taylor-Rose Moore was born, weight 7lb 9.5oz. Lots of black hair. Healthy and perfectly fine. Theatre was so scary, but defo worth it now she's here. Despite being a good weight, she's tiny!!! All her clothes/hats/mits are too big and there all new born. So guna need to nip for some smaller bits. Couldn't be happier, even though I'm super sore. Happiest Mummy & Daddy ever!

Will update as things happen or as I get chance!
Mwah xoxo

Attachments

• 1016674_581697125206592_551976889_n.jpg
    1016674_581697125206592_551976889_n.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
Ooh how exciting! Really pleased things are finally happening for you! Good luck xx

Yay finally!!! Good luck hun, can't wait to see a pic! Xxxx

Finally! That's great news! Good luck! xxx

Woohoo sooo pleased for you hopefully not long now :) xxx good luck xxx

Ohhhhh my god!!!! :)

Woop! Et ur so happy it finally happening!!

Lots of labour and foofy dust hun!

Cant wait for an update xx

ohh labour dust hope its a quicky for you xx

Yay!! Good luck!! Hope it all gets going quick for you!!

Ooooh!! Finally! :D
Good luck :) bet u really panicked seeing the blood like that! :/ xxx

Tapatalking. X

Good luck, hoping its nice and quick for you! x

Sending lots of good labour vibes to you!! Good luck Louise! :) xx

EXCELLENT!!!!!

so glad its happening now for u huni!!!! defo keep us updated!!!!! xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics